Programming - page 15

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'd love to, but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow.

So I have to say no.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'd love to, but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow.

So I have to say no.

WHERE IS MY ALERT FOR THE FORCE INDEX INDICATOR. I WIRED YOU THE MONEY, WHERE'S THE RESULT? ARE YOU TRYING TO SCREW ME? ANSWEREvgeny Belyaev.

Belyaev has been caught scamming again

Yuriy Zaytsev:

stop!

--

Take your time and try to accept the phrase - a very simple thought:

The best - the most powerful language is the one you know!

In that case, the best language is Russian, and in programming C/C++/C#/Matlab/Mql4/Mql5 )))

And 20 years ago I would have named a dozen more, but they have been successfully forgotten )) When I was young I used to study them. Now I can't))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In this case, the best language is Russian, and C/C++/C#/Matlab/Mql4/Mql5 ))).

And 20 years ago I would have named a dozen more, but they have been successfully forgotten )) When I was young, I wanted to study different ones. Now I can't.)

Tell me better why freelancing? For example, very few office singers in the same Belarus earn less than $ 3000. Freelancing requires a lot of sweat and nerves with small customers in order to get half of this amount. And the work on big monetary projects at a remote location is very difficult to get as it will be given to a friendly office team.

Maybe you have been underestimated?

Andrey F. Zelinsky has the same question. Very competent high-end programmer - and freelance.

Maybe you are a loner by type and find it hard to get along in a team?

Ром:

You'd better tell me why freelancing? For example, very few office sinners in the same Belarus make less than $3,000. And freelancing requires a lot of sweat and nerves with small customers to get half of this amount. And the work on big monetary projects at a remote location is very difficult to get as it will be given to a friendly, run down office team.

Andrey F. Zelinsky has the same question. Very competent high-end programmer - and freelance.

Maybe the type of loner and find it difficult to get along in a team?

So what do friendly, close-knit office staffs write? Mostly all sorts of server-side web applications and web services (e-shop, website, something for a large enterprise, bank, etc.).

There's no higher maths there. As I understand it, the first place to go is

- team development

- Knowledge of frameworks and libraries (for Java, for example, Spring is used, and it is big...)

- knowledge of industrial programming patterns

- knowledge of networking protocols, etc.

In general, you will need your own new skills there. For this you have to learn again....

Ром:

Andrey F. Zelinsky has the same question. A very competent, highly skilled programmer, and a freelancer.

Maybe he is a loner by his type and it is difficult to get along in a group?

Judging by his behavior on this site, you are right.

Ром:

You'd better tell me why freelancing? For example, very few office sinners in the same Belarus make less than $3,000. And freelancing requires a lot of sweat and nerves with small customers to get half of this amount. And the work on big monetary projects at a remote location is very difficult to get as it will be given to a friendly, run down office team.

May be a loner by his type and it is difficult to get along in a team?

Are there really such salaries in Belarus these days? I don't believe it, they always lagged behind Russia, at least when I went there about 5 years ago.

And I completely agree with freelancing. You can sit in an office as a programmer and get more for 5 times less time-consuming work than you would get from freelancing. On the other hand, freelancing is freedom.

ZS: I take by freelancing a general concept, not only on this site. It's self-trading, development for sale, and working with clients who will never come here.

Ром:

For example, very few office workers in Belarus earn less than $3,000.

Where are your figures from?