Programming - page 11

Yuriy Zaytsev:

yes - speaks evil rudely at times, ...

joke of the month on the local forum -- "10 niggers" (and there's simply no more on the forum) have found their main demon -- the evil brute abolk

i'm gonna go put a pillow over my head and giggle.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the local forum's joke of the month -- the "12 negroes" (and there's simply no more on the forum) have found their main demon -- the evil brute abolk

:-))) social needs a demon!

sometimes it's a good role - sometimes it's sobering

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Giving free advice on how to learn C++ and MQL5 in 5 minutes for dummies )

:-)))

there are already so many of them here - if you don't mind the bickering - several posts have free quite good advice

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the local forum's joke of the month -- "12 negro kids" (and there's simply no more on the forum) have found their main demon -- the evil brute abolk

The main thing is not to weep into your pillow! :-)

Well, they're all the same faces here - that's right! :-) , not all of them are pretty, although they get better with age.

When you come back there are a couple of thoughts to follow...

---

learning MQL4/5 for a beginner

can learn MQL4/5 in many ways. As we found out, most traders use C books, because MQL books are not available in the shops.

Sergei Kovalev's book is good

--

there was also a discussion about methodologies.

My opponent - Andrey F. Zelinsky - also gave me advice. He says it's not worth paying for a trainer.

Well maybe he's the one who never needed a mentor.

But here's the fucking problem - not always students get along without a tutor, even successful ones, it's just a real-life example.

----

I can give you another real-life example:

--

My employer who just doesn't know me - he says he'll take me for a very good salary - but with 1C! What a rascal - right?

that was the main motivation, but not the idea - the thought behind it.

----

Here I had to finish the courses on 1C, although I know how to write for 1C in 15 years, but under the 7ku (mostly part-time work not on the main job), and requires 8.3

At the same time on the 8.3 also did something ... studied myself, the Internet, books ... etc. in general, dripping himself.

I had to go to the courses, I learned many things I did not know and appreciated how long I would have fucked up if I had just read a book by myself

the learning curve was enormous.

and another thing about methodologies:

ONE learns better - if first he writes down the topic in a notebook with a pen.

OTHER if he first listens to an experienced tutor and repeats after him.

THIRD will read the book in silence - without any gurus!

FOURTH - without reading any books - by instinct - using all the power of the intellect - just by having the subject in front of them :-)

FIVE just look at the slides during learning and just repeat

SIXTH if he closes his eyes to what the instructor is saying and the knowledge flies in - that is the best...

--

or maybe in the next century - they will invent a biological connector - and pour knowledge directly into the brain :-)) - something like USB

but there will be culling too :-)))))

--

In general, each person perceives knowledge differently:

one by ear

another visually

another by writing it down beforehand

etc.

so when they talk about methods as the only right way to learn, it's rhetorical :-)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Sharp is much more powerful than pluses.

stop!

--

take your time to try and take in the phrase - a very simple thought:

The best - most powerful language is the one you know!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

take your time and try to take in the phrase - a very simple thought:

The best language is the one you know!

your crowning thought -- worthy of even completing the subject:

-- which language should I start learning?

-- the one you know.

-- so I don't know any.

-- then don't learn any.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

your crowning thought -- worthy of even completing the topic:

-- the one you know.

-- so I don't know any.

-- then don't learn any.

Hi all, I have a question how to write code to change the colour of a chart window from black to red or green depending on the indicator arrow where it is pointing. It would be very convenient to follow several pairs in MT4.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

your crowning thought -- worthy of even completing the subject:

-- the one you know.

-- so I don't know any.

-- then don't learn any.

:-))) well ... that's not what I had in mind ...

----

how long ago in reality it happened - we were discussing text editors at the institute in the evening, there was a discussion about the best text editor

two young programmers: one says multidit, the other says you're talking rubbish - the best one is XEdit 3.3

an older programmer listened to the argument - and said the best editor is the one you know.

---

Book an advisor in freelance

Aleksey Kremnev:
Hi all, I have a question how to write code to change the colour of the chart window from black to red or green depending on the indicator arrow where it is pointing. It would be very convenient to follow a few pairs in MT4.

Finally a good practical question!

If you want the whole chart then HELP ChartSetInteger