Programming - page 4

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

lists of languages, like how much I know, are totally meaningless lists of nothing to do with anything - a joke for newcomers...

Abolk, why are you treating newcomers like that? :-))

On the subject... imho, if you understand how to work with algorithm, you can learn any language...

Dennis Kirichenko:

Abolk, why are you treating the newcomers like this? :-))

But on the topic ... imho, if you understand how to work with the algorithm, you can learn any language ...

it's not a good Moscow habit

--

the more tools one has, the more valuable a techie is.

sometimes only those who know a certain language are hired for a good job, because the whole team writes in a specific language, that's two

Third, if an expert knows more than one language, he is the one who can easily translate an algorithm from one to another.

and if someone doesn't understand :-) what it means to learn a language - well, that happens too ... Well, it's not fate to understand it ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

and these are not good Moscow habits

(They've come around)))) Moscow is not a rubber one)))

Alexandr Saprykin:
Get a load of them)))) Moscow is not a rubber one))))

And they keep coming! ;-)))

and they will go

Managers and professionals are still going to the capital (METROPOLY) - after another centralization and cutbacks in the provinces (DISTRICT)

( Original full-fledged centre-province relations f-m The Hunger Games )

---

So they made Moscow the centre for governing not only the whole country...

but a centre for deciding how many rolls of toilet paper to buy for the toilets in some office in some faraway town...

- they don't even trust it locally (this is from real life).

---

of course there will be traffic jams - of course the mkad will soon become the inner ring of the capital

- the metro outside the mkadam has been running for a long time - in the form of electric trains - soon it will dive underground or take off on flyovers.

10% of Russia lives in Moscow - will continue - will reach 20% and beyond

only those who will work in mines and mines will stay in DISTRICT.

Hello all.

Decided to start programming in MQL5. Can you advise me where to start in order to lead me step by step to writing EAs etc.

I have a very good Expert Advisor in MQL5.

Navyinvader:

Hello all.

Decided to start programming in MQL5. Can you advise me where to start in order to lead me step by step to writing EAs etc.

I have a very good idea of how to start in this field.

By learning the language itself ...
I want to ask someone from this EA forum to be my teacher. The best way to order an Expert Advisor ... If you want to get the source code and the most detailed comments on each line of code and with the condition of your training. So write it in the freelance ... in the terms of reference
The best way to learn is to set a small task for yourself and implement it.
To begin with, under the supervision of an experienced programmer.

Navyinvader:

Hello all.

I have a very good idea of how to start in this field.

Set a task for yourself first. An easy one. For example: How to open a position? And here is the code (this is the script):

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                         Test.mq5 |
//|                              Copyright © 2016, Vladimir Karputov |
//|                                           http://wmua.ru/slesar/ |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2016, Vladimir Karputov"
#property link      "http://wmua.ru/slesar/"
#property version   "1.00"
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>    // подключение стандартной библиотеки, торгового класса CTrade
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
   CTrade trade;              // объявляем объект класса CTrade
   trade.Sell(0.01);          // наш объект класса CTrade открывает Sell 0.01 лот
  }

And all that is not clear - put your mouse on an unclear word (this should be done in the MetaEditor) and press F1.

Files:
Test.mq5  3 kb

Navyinvader:

Hello all.

I have a very good Expert Advisor in MQL5.

When creating a task, specify the period not 1... If you want to be sure of the correct timeframe, you should specify a period of a month or two, rather than 1...10 days.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
From learning the language itself ...
It is advisable to take someone from the same forum to be your teacher... The best way is to order an Expert Advisor ... You can get the source code and the most detailed comments on each line of code and with the condition of your training. So write it in the freelance ... in the terms of reference
The best way to learn is to set a small task for yourself and implement it.
You may start by supervising an experienced programmer.

What is this nonsense? What detailed comments on the code? What kind of freelancing?

Navyinvader:

I have decided to start programming in MQL5. Can you advise me where to start, to lead me step by step to writing EAs, etc.

There is a tutorial, only for MT4. It's not a big deal to start with. Start with it. Here's the linkhttps://book.mql4.com/ru

And no freelancing with line-by-line commenting of code. It will not give you anything except the earnings for the one who is going to teach you. Only step-by-step yourself.

And what is important to understand and take into account is, being able to program doesn't mean being able to explain it to you. Stay away from the programmer-"teachers" if you want to learn.

Учебник по MQL4
Учебник по MQL4
  • book.mql4.com
Учебник по MQL4

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What kind of nonsense is this? What detailed comments on the code? What freelancing?

There's a tutorial, just for MT4. For starters, it's not a big deal. Start with it. Here's the linkwriting EAs, etc.

There are many self-study approaches, the learning curve is different.

https://book.mql4.com/ru

the MQ4 tutorial ... from the point of view of learning simple concepts will do ... although it is very outdated nowadays

MQL5 is an alternative to the above-mentioned ones.

You can do this by yourself, set a task and dig.

You may set your own tasks and dig around. But there is a way to learn the language with the help of a good instructor.

No matter what "heroes" are telling you - and not professional programmers, as a rule - but the speed of mastering will be different.

You have to learn, there are many people here who are not programmers by profession.

Учебник по MQL4
Учебник по MQL4
  • book.mql4.com
Учебник по MQL4