Programming - page 3

leha800:
I wanted to ask if there are people here who can write programmes not related to forex apart from advisors!

Yes, there are.

leha800:
I wanted to ask if there are people here who can write programs not related to forex apart from advisors!
Yes, C++, C#, Matlab, MSSQL

leha800:
I wanted to ask if there are people who can write programs not related to Forex except for Expert Advisors!

C - C++, MS SQL T-SQL, Oracle - PL/SQL, the whole DBASE clone (Clipper, FPD, VFP), 1C ( 7.7 - 8.3 ), Basic - to - VBA

more (ASM Intel from 8086 to 64x line, ASM PDP11), various exotic languages like RSL FORTRAN PGN etc...

Generally, you need to learn two or three languages and the rest will just trickle down.

lists of languages, such as how much I know, are completely meaningless lists for newcomers.

knowing a programming language, writing programs in it and solving problems with it, is not the same thing.

you have to know what kind of problems were solved and then it becomes clear what kind of expert you are.

p.s. I have never understood what it means to "learn a programming language" and what is meant by the phrase "I know a programming language".

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

lists of languages, like how much I know, are totally meaningless lists for newcomers.

knowing a programming language, writing programs in it and solving problems with it, is not the same thing.

you have to know what kind of problems were solved and then it becomes clear what kind of expert you are.

p.s. I have never understood what it means to "learn a programming language" and what is meant by the phrase "I know a programming language".

it would be strange if you didn't come in and put down

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

lists of languages, like how much I know, are totally meaningless lists for newcomers.

p.s. I've never understood what it means to "learn a programming language " or what is meant by the phrase "I know a programming language".

It's true, when you get a job, you look not at the number of languages in the resume, but at the problems solved and projects completed.

Sometimes this tells you what you have had to write in.

A programming language is learned in a couple of weeks - but the "environment", the technology is learned much longer.

Alexander Bereznyak:
It would be strange if you didn't come along and...

It's a form of competition, that's how the world works.

One comes and persecute the other or persecute the other, it's nature, nothing can be done about it.

One male sees another male in his space and tries to chase him away.

And the forum is perceived by some males as their own territory, as their personal space.

that's actually true...

But actually, my main point was that learning another language isn't hard.

Alexander Bereznyak:
It would be strange if he didn't come and put it down.
There's a proverb that says, "the wronged are the ones who are wronged."

Another one comes to mind: "It's a sin to be offended by fools"

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Another one comes to mind: "It's a sin to be offended by fools"

+