Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 8

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I copied Expert Advisor #1 and put it in the terminal of Expert Advisor #2 - and Expert Advisor #1 immediately turns into a faulty Expert Advisor #2 (!).

- Have you tried comparing terminal versions (builds)?

- The problem here is not that 'the trousers turn ...', but that the EA was not taught to take off its trousers correctly when it was created. I mean to correctly handle a temporary trouble like'market is closed'.

Schoolchildren

Alexander Puzanov:

- The problem here is not that 'the trousers are turning ...' but that the EA was not taught how to correctly take off its trousers when it was created. I mean to correctly handle a temporary trouble like'market is closed'.

Yes, most likely the difference lies simply in the fact that these are different brokers and different trading conditions.

Yury Kirillov:
Yes, most likely the difference lies simply in the fact that they are different brokers and different trading conditions.
The broker is the same, the servers are different: a PAMM centre and a simple centre.

Alexander Puzanov:

- The problem here is not that 'the trousers are turning ...' but that the EA was not taught how to correctly take off its trousers when it was created. I mean correctly handle a temporary nuisance like 'the market is closed'.

They are the same:

You are probably right in the underlined, because it is worth calling and closing the EA by: Advisors - Properties - OK and it will place the order no matter what.

Waste of time...

Ramiz Mavludov:
Waste of time...
What do you mean? Please decipher your conclusion. By the way, as of today, orders are opening normally on the DC server after contacting the support team and[Market is closed] type error does not appear yet.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What do you mean? Please decipher your conclusion. By the way, as of today orders are opened normally on brokerage company server after contacting support and[Market is closed] type error does not appear yet.
@Conclusion: we need to stop chasing the price and launch or replenish the deposit by $1 robot-komikaze every day as they die and the case is over.

I meant tests, for every day with $1. You won't get far.)

Ramiz Mavludov:
@Conclusion: we need to stop chasing the price, and start daily or replenish the deposit with 1$ of komikaze robots as they die and the case is over.

I meant tests, for every day with $1. You won't get far).

Now that the DC server is working properly, that's what we'll do. Now 5 comicadze are running. Total funds at the moment 5.78$ with total deposit of 5$. So far, no casualties. What do you mean, no fatalities? On the other hand, hopefully I won't fall far with minimal deposits. All enter the market based on analysis of historical and present situation on the market, and comics - hoping for a favorable situation in the future, taking into account historical data. All hope is in the TS. Without a reliable TS, of course, no one will get far in this way.

Well done Yusuf, get yours from the market))