Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 5

Izzatilla Ikramov:

fully automated?

just for the record, fhsm has developed indicators for mt4 and for their terminal, updated at every tick

i can use this as a reference. when i click on the link, it redirects me and as a result i see no indicators anywhere. i got David Rodriguez, no indicator :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Can I get a link?
Me too.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Can I get a link? I click on the links, they redirect everywhere, but in the end there is no indicator anywhere. David Rodriguez some, no indicator :)
Combinator:
and me.
Sent via PM.

Broker indicators were created relatively recently, I used the above type of data, which is published twice a day, taking what is at the end of the day to determine the market mood for tomorrow.

the "crowd indicators" do not work well now, the market has become more rent-seeking, they are good in a trend. + in forex the share of retail is minimal, it does not affect pricing in any way .

this example:

а по франку - сомневаюсь что это было исключение, нужно было в конце концов удовлетворить толпу или их кинуть - вот и кинули в итоге, так как удовлетворить их стоило бы очень дорого.

not true, "satisfied" as you put it long longs, for two years they were dripping positive swaps(Carry Trade) and the CB said it would defend the 1.20 level - this provided good opportunities for bulls.

You can also remember the trend in the Japanese Yen, (2013-2014) at that time the "crowd" was winning, and everywhere and for a long time, on the interbank and futures markets, most of them were in shorts on the Yen and earned.

Artem Chyvelev:

the "crowd indicators" do not work well now, the market has become more rent-seeking, they are good in a trend. + in forex the share of retail is minimal, it does not affect pricing in any way .

this example:

not true, "satisfied" as you put it long longs, for two years they were dripping positive swaps(Carry Trade) and the Central Bank said it would defend the 1.20 level - this gave good opportunities for bulls.

You can also remember the trend in the Japanese Yen, (2013-2014) at that time the "crowd" was winning, and everywhere and for a long time, on the interbank and futures markets, most of them were in Yen shorts and earned.

Taking into account that the crowd cannot always be wrong, what is the point/interest in a constant loss of invested money, a flat, a trend - all this is a temporary thing, someone will make some money and have time to exit, and someone will not have time to take profit and will ultimately lose more than he expected to lose.

I'm so tired of hearing that genius phrase "trading against the crowd" .... People wake up! Against what crowd are you going to trade?! I'm probably going to tell you a secret... In the real international market there are about 8000 participants. Of themDeutsche Bank,UBS,Citi,Royal Bank of Scotland,Barclays Capital,Bank of America,HSBC,Goldman Sachs,JP Morgan,Morgan Stanley. These are the top 10 Market Makers who provide liquidity to the market.There are also central banks of countries on the market, but they are not interested parties in the market, they just protect their import and export interests and they do it with a regulated instrument called the bicurrency basket and the bicurrency band. And yes, of course there are a lot of small speculators in the market.... But they are hedge fund managers and it is no secret that the total capital of top 100 hedge funds is 327 billion dollars and it exceeds federal budget of many countries. They have earned their capital not by the mistakes and you can hardly outplay them in the market, they usually always move with the market. But then who loses money in the market? It cannot be the case that everyone would earn in the market, because money does not fall from the sky. Yes, there are participants in the market who consciously rise against the market. These are large companies that sell their product or buy raw materials for the production of the product in countries where the base currency does not correspond to the currency of the asset of the company. These companies are only engaged in hedging in the market, and their actions are strictly in the interests of the company. So do not fill your head with all kinds of obscure indicators and study the standard technical analysis, the market geometry and work primarily on your psychology and you will be happy.

Anton Govorukhin:
How tired I am of hearing this brilliant phrase "trading against the crowd" ....So don't bother yourself with different obscure indicators and study standard technical analysis, market geometry and work on your psychology first of all and you will be happy.

I am tired of hearing the phrase "trading against the crowd"

Anton Govorukhin:
How tired I am of hearing that genius phrase "trading against the crowd" ....
One of the few adequate posts in this thread. )

Anton Govorukhin:
I'm so tired of hearing that genius phrase "trading against the crowd" .... Wake up, people! Against what crowd are you going to trade?!

Here's against the rest, not including the ones you described.

By the way, the phrase "people, wake up" arises in my head when it comes to using the standard TA in forex.