Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 2

Izzatilla Ikramov:
I wonder what the correlation is.

Everyone goes south and they go north. Against the crowd.

You don't trade against it, you trade with it. It, the crowd, forms the price.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Everyone goes south and they go north. Against the crowd.

You shouldn't trade against it, but with it. It, the crowd, shapes the price.

Shaping does not mean making money. A simple example, open the site of a broker, and look at the information on AUDUSD (65% of the crowd is buying, 35% selling) and NZDUSD (57.16% buying, 42.84% selling) - as you can see the crowd is still buying and not a day, now open the AUDUSD charts - two weeks, it is falling more than 600 points, NZDUSD has also fallen more than 300 points. And you think that we go up together with the crowd.

In the first post I also gave a link to a third-party source on the subject.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Ha ha, thanks for reminding me what I was writing about yesterday.
what was the reminder and what were you writing about yesterday?

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Shaping does not mean making money. Here is a simple example, open the site of a broker, and look at the AUDUSD (65% of the crowd is buying, 35% selling) and NZDUSD (57.16% buying, 42.84% selling) - as you can see the crowd is still buying and not a day, now open the AUDUSD charts - two weeks, it is falling more than 600 points, NZDUSD has also been falling more than 300 points. And you think that we go up together with the crowd.

In the first post I also provided a link to a third-party source on this issue.

What does that mean - 65% of the crowd is sitting to buy? How many contracts are sold, exactly how many are bought. There is always exactly as much selling as there is buying. So, sitting to buy and actually buying are two big differences. I.e., the real crowd is not buying but sitting and waiting. And we have to sit and wait with the crowd, if we want to go long, and medium-term.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What does that mean - 65% of the crowd is sitting to buy? How many contracts are sold, exactly how many are bought. There is always exactly as much selling as there is buying. In other words, sitting to buy and actually buying are two big differences. I.e., the real crowd is not buying but sitting and waiting. And we have to sit and wait with the crowd, if we want to go long, and medium term.
65% on the buy means that 65% of the 100% of the crowd are still in the market with open positions (this is not a closed positions and pending orders), and they are waiting for an opportune time that would exit the market. To close the buy and get out of the market, you need to find those who will buy from them. And the more of them and the less of those who have entered to sell, the more the market goes down to find them the necessary amount of volume if the necessary volume is not found near the price where buyers have entered.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Dear programmers,

Since you have collected so much data, draw it on a graph... and it will all go away.

Chart NZDUSD, D1, 2016.05.28 13:53 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart NZDUSD, D1, 2016.05.28 13:53 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: NZDUSD. Periodicity: D1. Broker: InstaForex Group. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2016.05.28 13:53 UTC.

How so? Only buy or only sell? Where are the values in percentages or whatever? It's in percentages here.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How so? Only buy or only sell? Where are the values in percentages or whatever? Here it is in percentages.
I don't have data from that broker, but summed up data from two brokers in a special way and then specific signals to enter the market are obtained

Izzatilla Ikramov:
I don't have data from that broker, but summarised data from two brokers in a special way and then received specific signals to enter the market
Then the only thing left to do is to trade.