Deadlock - page 7

Forex.Tramp:

Friday was a debauchery for sure...sberbank and gazprom wobbled away from levels as I thought...most likely due to G7 summit.(sanctions were extended)

I did an analysis of each day, and realized that the daily trade from obvious levels, support and resistance ...

1.dangerous levels may repulse (very often and as they wish) my personal opinion, as an example today Sberbank

Having surpassed only 10 pips the price reversed from the level......

Really sad.... we all lost.... it's all down the drain.....

And now the best part, do the same thing only at the beginning of the week....

From the above, we conclude that trading from levels.... with use of early closing and averaging....reasonable only in long-term trading.Otherwise, the noises will just torture you ...

I will be writing an EA.

And what is an early close in long term trading? )))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
On the other hand, for almost any process (starting with weather), the longer the forecast interval, the lower the forecast reliability.
Probability distribution in the fractal market is exactly the same, see scale invariance :) I.e. to increase the forecast interval we should simply decrease the chart scale ) probability of correct forecast will not decrease. For weather it's the same, just forecast will be less detailed by days, but for 1000 year weather, say, we can predict that after autumn it will be winter with the same probability as for a year we can predict daily mean temperature fluctuations by months (rough example).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Excuse me, but your trading, judging by the screenshots, has nothing to do with trading by levels, it's trading by intuition. Look at Mikhalych's video, that's level trading there.

For each opening and closing, there are a lot of questions, it is not clear what they are based on.

1. Trading in the domestic market in Russia, is slightly different from trading in currencies.pairs.... it's just a word.

2.For the most part it is foundation analysis.

The answer to the figure...

what is the gap overlap? i got the trades on the first pullback at the opening (or maybe i got the question wrong)

No way the train is leaving! Breakout of the previous day... It may not be so clear on the picture...

Price has broken through the level entered what does this have to do with the close?

More like..... is a good word, but not the right one... the target was down, but in fact it closed on the high of May 26

as i thought price was wobbling from level to level...and closed on the same level...

Forex.Tramp:

1.Trading in the domestic market in Russia,is a little different from trading currencies.pairs.... that's just a word.

2.For the most part it is foundation analysis.

The answer to the figure...

what is the gap overlap? i got the trades on the first pullback at the opening (or maybe i got the question wrong)

No way the train is leaving! Breakout of the previous day... It may not be so clear on the picture...

Price broke through the level entered what does this have to do with the close?

More like..... is a good word, but not the right one... the target was down, but in fact it closed on the high of May 26

As I thought it was going from level to level... it closed on the same level...

In my experience I used to trade with Sberbank and Gazexpress and it was a false-break, otherwise it was a stop loss. In this market, levels work the same way, but they are only more accurate, and sometimes you need to look at volumes. The American market works the same way, and all major players use levels, so you have to be among them. Everyone knows that the price moves from level to level, but there is only one thing to decide, what will be at the level - a breakout or rebound.

If you rush and do not wait until the time of the deal, that is, you saw and immediately jumped, then you will get lots of losses, because you will catch all the false-breaks, and that is not good. Also, you will never have a planned stop, be it averaging, or a simple exit with a loss, you don't even see the reversal points, you don't wait for them and do not look what is breaching or rebounding, your aim is probably to "always be in the market", and the aim is to close not on points, but on profit. That's it - shut up).

Everyone has a point of view, if only one were the law... I think many of us would not be sitting in front of a monitor, but somewhere in the Caribbean...

"You have to learn the rulesof the game. And thenyou will play better than anyone else."

Forex.Tramp:
"You have to learn the rulesof the game. And thenyou will play better than anyone else."
We see that the blond plays well and the brunette plays poorly. And no amount of lecturing is going to change that balance of power.

Tell that to the man who barely graduated from high school and then created the theory of relativity....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The probability distribution in the fractal market is exactly the same, see scale invariance :) I.e. to increase forecast interval we just need to decrease the chart scale ) Probability of correct forecast will not decrease. For weather it's the same, just forecast will be less detailed by days, but for 1000 year weather we can predict that after autumn it will be winter with the same probability, as for a year we can predict daily mean temperature fluctuations by months (rough example)

You are confusing climate, seasonal periodic changes and weather. The value of a forecast that it will snow and be cold in January is nil. Most of the time no one can tell you for sure what the weather will be in 5 days. And I would be wary of making any predictions in 1000 years time.) Even climatic and seasonal.

I'm not good at fractals. But perhaps you are right here. If you take a Wiener random process, and it is self-similar, then the probabilities are indeed equal, regardless of scale. And by the way it is very similar to the market. Even TA can be applied and you can find anything. But, unlike the market, it makes absolutely no sense to play with it. ) However, in the market forecasting plays an essential role. So about forecasting intervals - I'll stick to my point here.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Винеровский_процесс

It's all philosophy of course.... but basically we have 3 meanings.

1.The market will go up

2.The market will go down.

3.We don't know where it's going to go.

And we probably know the 3rd point.... and if so the other two have an equal chance.