Deadlock - page 6

Forex.Tramp:
Based on Friday's results I will try to understand the main point of the EA...because Friday breaks any strategy....

It's not just Friday that can break any strategy. Price can jump well on the news any day of the week.

Forex.Tramp:
Based on Friday's results, I will try to make sense of the main point of the EA...because Friday breaks any strategy....
That's the way it is for everyone, for me it's Monday.

Speculator:
It's a bit of a Monday for me.

Busy day?

Forex.Tramp:

I tried it today with averaging and early closing worked well.... I should write an EA and post it here....

Do you have a problem with the chart with the period and the symbol?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Can't you post a normal graph with period and symbol ?

Beliefs...

Forex.Tramp:
Beliefs ...
Claustrophobia ...

Forex.Tramp:
Beliefs...

Didn't Lenin in your avatar teach such beliefs?

Friday was a debauchery for sure...sberbank and gazprom wobbled away from levels as I thought...most likely due to G7 summit.(extended sanctions)

I did an analysis of each day, and realized that the daily trade from obvious levels, support and resistance ...

1.dangerous levels may repulse (very often and as they wish) my personal opinion, as an example today Sberbank

Having surpassed only 10 pips the price reversed from the level......

It's really sad.... we all lost.... it's all down the drain.....

And now the most interesting, do the same thing, but at the beginning of the week....

From the above, we conclude that trading from levels.... with use of early closing and averaging....reasonable only in long-term trading.Otherwise, the noises will just torture you ...

I will be writing an EA.

Forex.Tramp:

Friday was a debauchery for sure...sberbank and gazprom wobbled away from levels as I thought...most likely due to G7 summit.(sanctions were extended)

I did an analysis of each day, and realized that the daily trade from obvious levels, support and resistance ...

1.dangerous levels may repulse (very often and as they wish) my personal opinion, as an example today Sberbank

Having surpassed only 10 pips the price reversed from the level......

It's really sad.... we all lost.... it's all down the drain.....

And now the best part, do the same thing only at the beginning of the week....

From the above, we conclude that trading from levels.... with use of early closing and averaging....reasonable only in long-term trading.Otherwise, the noises will just torture you ...

I will be writing an EA.

If you'll excuse me, your trading, judging by screens, has nothing to do with trading on levels, it's trading on intuition. If you look at Mikhalych's video, you will see trading on levels.

For each opening and closing, there are a lot of questions, it is not clear what they are based on.

Forex.Tramp:

From the above we conclude that trading from levels.... with application of early closing and averaging.... is reasonable only in long-term trading. Otherwise, noises will just torture you...

On the other hand, for almost any process (starting with weather) the longer is the forecasting interval, the lower is the forecast reliability.