Deadlock - page 4

Speculator:
Let's wait!

We did not have to wait long.

The levels worked perfectly as usual, they are the entry and exit points, there is no other.

I stayed out of the market, as it sometimes happens - I will look for the next entry.

Forex.Tramp:

Anyway, so I'm in a total bummer.....

I'm good at finding entry points but I haven't tried early closing; I'm at breakeven.

Today I figured it out completely...because I'm entering well what's wrong....

What am I doing? as I did not understand how to use early closing.Just multiplying with martin..... but today went into minus.... how to correct the situation?

If anyone has any suggestions...any ideas would be great.

The eternal question of the entry point... Some people take weeks to find it... In all my trading I haven't made any money... I think getting out of the game is a waste of time and not so much money. The market's not interested in making money with the crowd.

Forex.Tramp:

Anyway, so I'm in a total bummer.....

I'm good at finding entry points but I haven't tried early closing; I'm at breakeven.

Today I figured it out completely...because I'm entering well what's wrong....

What am I doing? as I did not understand how to use early closing.Just multiplying with martin..... but today went into minus.... how to correct the situation?

If anyone has any suggestions...any ideas would be great.

How about scalping? Let there be a lot of trades with small profits.

Alexandr Saprykin:

How about scalping then? Let there be a lot of trades with small profits.

I tried to go with the trend, but it seems to be going well, but I still need to put a stop.

Forex.Tramp:
I've been trying to go with the trend, but I still have to put a stop.
I scalp mostly without any stops. If something goes wrong, I average the position.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Scalping mostly without stops. If something goes wrong I average a position.
This is again a double-edged sword, how many levels of averaging should I use? 3 or 4, and should I use martin?

Forex.Tramp:
Again, this is a double-edged sword: how many levels of averaging should I use? 3 or 4, and should I use a Martin?

Well I have a different number of levels for each currency pair. Martin? Why not? Only there are different martin levels. It's important to find the right multiplier for the currency pair you are interested in.

Andrey:
The eternal question of the entry point... Some people search for weeks... In all my trading, I've never made any money. I think getting out of the game is a waste of time and not so much money. The market's not interested in making money with the crowd.

The crowd is the market. And the claim that 3% make money and 97% lose is bullshit invented by charlatans.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Well I have a different number of levels for each currency pair. Martin? Why not? Only there are different martin levels. It is important to find the right multiplier for the currency pair of interest.

There is kind of an alternative to averaging, at least in my case.
Files:
517565678.png  23 kb

Assuming red correction from yellow... Deciding to sell.

Good time!