What 4 factors do you think the price depends on? - page 7

here is a clear example of trading - what factors influence the future price. ))))

further price forecast-

Alexander Ivanov:
here is a clear example of trading - what factors influence the future price. ))))
So what are the factors? The stick and the stick on the price chart?

mmmoguschiy-new:
so what are the factors? Stick and stick on the price chart?
Highs, lows, opex, klase,

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which you think the price level depends. The factors should be such that they can be quantified symbiotic to the price, i.e., each price value should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

EUR/USD=a0 + a1F1 + a2F2 + a3F3 + a4F4 where F1, F2, F3, F4 are factors. We will determine the factors a0, a1, a2, a3, a4.

I tried from OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a large lag. Suggest your own variants.

The price depends on the inflation rate, money supply, foreign trade turnover, or rather net exports. Positive net exports create demand for currency and its deficit, with a stable money supply. If the money supply grows faster than demand, the price falls.

Maxim Romanov:
The price depends on the level of inflation, the money supply, foreign trade turnover, or more precisely, net exports. Positive net exports create demand for currency and a currency deficit, with a stable money supply. If the money supply grows faster than demand, the price falls.
we're not interested in that. We study BARs , jap.candles - and through them find - "future" price position. )))

just as a hunter sniffs out the tracks of animals, there is an activation going on here (I think).

Maxim Romanov:
The price depends on the level of inflation, the money supply, foreign trade turnover, or more precisely, net exports. Positive net exports create demand for currency and a currency deficit, with a stable money supply. If the money supply grows faster than demand, the price falls.
All of this is more simply called a foundation.