What 4 factors do you think the price depends on? - page 5

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have a perfectly working programme in Excel:

Well, it has all the tools to produce the end result. Statistics, say.

Please: who can upload euro/dollar data, supply and demand for it, dollar index and gold prices on TF D1 for a certain period, e.g. 1 month, to the exel file. I would be grateful.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Commas where? If in numbers, first in the Windows Control Panel - Languages and Standards - change the fractional and integer separator to a comma.
It can also be done in a simpler way. Cleanly via excel. Data tab-text by columns-further-exactly-change the fractional part delimiter with a comma to a dot-ok-done

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Well, it has all the tools to produce the end result, too. Statistics, say.
But, there is no such tool. You can check it out. By the way, they could arm themselves with a program like this. You may hide the whole calculation part and leave only the coefficients. It would be a useful tool for researchers. I don't know how to get Microsoft's approval.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Please: who can upload data on euro/dollar, supply and demand, dollar index and gold prices on TF D1 for a certain period, e.g. 1 month, to the exel file. I would be grateful.

http://www.finam.ru/profile/mosbirzha-fyuchersy/gold-6-16-gdm6/export/

Even better than forex. You'll find the quid there too.

Better than what?

Evgeny Belyaev:
How is it better?
More data + real volumes. By the way, the quotes are 1:1, with a difference in the seller's commission.

Evgeny Belyaev:
What's better?
Mr. Belyaev, please unload it for me, otherwise I will lose a lot of time in learning how to unload, due to complete ignorance of the problem, because, I have not encountered it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is more data + real volumes. By the way, the quotes are 1:1, with a difference in the seller's commission.

-No normal leverage, therefore ridiculous yields, hence a large deposit is needed.

- Spreads, if you do not take a couple of liquid instruments, are also not very good.

-The same negative mathematical expectation as at Forex, and it seems that one has to pay taxes as well.

Apart from transparent information in the market and in the feed there are no more pluses.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Mr. Belyaev, please unload it for me, otherwise I will lose a lot of time in learning how to unload it because of my complete ignorance of the problem, as, I have not encountered it.
Do you have Skype? I will show you how it is done. Write in person