What 4 factors do you think the price depends on? - page 4

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Let's see, what have we got to lose, apart from acquiring another method of analysis? Why does everyone immediately want to see failure in any study?
Why is that? All the opponents will be very happy to be wrong.

Vizard_:
Not ours, yours. No. It's just another bluff)))

"n - number of data (period) - unlimited;
x1, x2, x3, x4 are our F1, F2, F3, F4;"

n - if you get into acf + correlations between factors will hardly persist for some time,
then you'll get another ponce about found grail, and in reality, in other plots, you will again get drained depo))

"Let's look at dynamics of factor changes" - it won't help.

Hello, Mr. Wizard. You're all in the habit of dismissing everything at once, not with facts, but with assumptions. But:

1. Let mine, at this stage, but I think other researchers will join in, all the more I have laid out ready and repeatedly tested formulas;

2. The purpose is not to search for a grail at the first stage, but to determine the degree of influence of different groups of 4 factors on the price of the selected tool to exclude the unfounded statements like "it influences much" or "it does not influence at all" or the like;

3. Let's see if it does or does not. I ask programmers to program formulas for MKL, because I have done it on eksel.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why is that? All opponents will be very glad they were wrong.
Then, go ahead and help me and primer me on the MCL, please, what will not be clear, I will explain. Five indicators will pop out at once, and then, their number will only increase.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. Whether or not it will, we'll see, we don't have long to wait. Please programmers, program the formulas in MKL, because I have it in Exel.

I do all my research in Exel. Excel is a much more serious research tool than MKL. We load the quotes and spin them however we want.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Then, go ahead and help me and primp me on the MCL, please, what won't be clear, I'll explain. Five indicators will appear at once, and then their number will only increase.
You propose to waste time on a case that I think hopeless? It's a strange request. I'll be glad if you succeed, though.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I do all my research in Excel. Excel is a much more serious research tool than MKL. We load quotes and spin them however we want.
Please tell me how to load values with commas instead of dots.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Are you suggesting I waste my time on a case I consider hopeless? That's a strange request. I'd be glad if you could do it, though.
On the subject of hopelessness, do you have any solid arguments other than supposition?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Please tell me how to load values with commas, not dots.

Commas where? If in numbers, at the beginning in the Windows Control Panel - Languages and Standards - change the fractional and integer part of the number to comma delimiter.

Or better yet, open it in notepad and automatically change all commas to dots.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I do all my research in Excel. Excel is a much more serious research tool than MKL. We load up the quotes and spin them however we want.

I have a perfectly working programme in Excel:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On the subject of hopelessness, do you have a solid argument other than supposition?
That's enough for me.) I have already said that I would be happy if you succeed.