Supporting hedging MT5 - page 12

Sergei Vladimirov:
The broker (or rather the DC) understands. I assure you.
Unfortunately until I poked my nose into the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18#comment_2431727, the broker representative thought I was confusing MT5 with MT4.

Lilita Bogachkova:
Unfortunately, until I poked my nose into the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18#comment_2431727, the broker representative thought that I confused MT5 with MT4.

Well :-) ...

actually when communicating over the internet - when several additional senses are disabled : voice intonation - look - even smell - again vibes don't always fly over the wires

it is very difficult to understand each other at once!

In fact, with all the feelings included, people do not always understand each other 100% in a real conversation - on average 70% at most.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Can we really know that? Only MQ managers can answer that - Renat

To clarify, Renat is not a manager, he is a CEO, which means that his words do not reflect the private opinion of some manager, but the opinion of the head of the company.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
To be clear, Renat is not a manager, he is a CEO, which means that his words do not reflect the private opinion of some manager, but the opinion of the head of the company.

I mean ... conditionally ...

of course, he is the face of the company and his words are in fact a reflection of its policies

Yuriy Zaytsev:

well :-) ...

in fact, when communicating over the internet - when a few extra senses are switched off: voice intonation - look - even smell - again, the vibes do not always fly over the wires

it is very difficult to understand each other at once!

In fact, sometimes with all the feelings included, people do not always understand each other 100% in real communication - on average, 70% at most.

It's not that simple, we had a phone conversation followed by correspondence.

Lilita Bogachkova:
It's not that simple, we had a phone conversation followed by correspondence.

There - all the more voice intonation was there!

and you were misunderstood.

I'm not writing more than 70% on average.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There - all the more voice intonation was there!

and you were misunderstood.

I'm not writing more than 70% on average.

Intonation, what is the intonation of the question about the new features of the MT5 trading platform after its release?

Lilita Bogachkova:
Unfortunately until I poked my nose into the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18#comment_2431727, the broker representative thought I was confusing MT5 with MT4.
Oh, you mean that not everyone knows about the innovations yet? Well, it's only temporary.

Sergei Vladimirov:
Oh, you mean that not everyone knows about the innovations yet? Well, it's temporary.

I don't think everyone - especially a manager who answers the phone at a brokerage house... maybe even a very large one.

- he came to work - he left - he may have completely different news sites on his mobile phone - completely different interests in life

- he may not visit WWW.MQL5.COM except as a compulsion after a phone call - when he gets a direct hit to his nose

- he may not be interested in trading, he's more interested in fishing on Friday outside Moscow - or building his summer cottage.

and here he has a stupid job and makes some calls.

Well, the point is - not everyone can know - because not everyone is interested

Sergei Vladimirov:
Oh, you mean that not everyone knows about the changes yet? Well, it's temporary.
So that's why I'm asking if MQ will be motivated? My opinion is that brokers working with different trading platforms don't delve into the unique changes of each individual platform unless they need to or are forced to.