Supporting hedging MT5 - page 9

Alexey Viktorov:
I have my own observations. But in order not to get banned, I'll keep them to myself. The nano didn't stay, it just appeared.

So, in fact, alpa and robo are quite honest in saying that all cent accounts are traded internally. They are accounts for beginners and for tests. Who is going to withdraw those pennies anywhere?

I also have cents on robot, compared with normal ECNs - quotes are the same, execution time is a bit longer sometimes.

I did not know about the nano, I should have a look.

Alexey Viktorov:
Russia's biggest kitchen is ahead of the curve as usual. That's why they are... so... Very much looking forward to other... also kitchens, but a little bit ...
So this is a demo, it is here and on the site is from MQ. It may be a long time between demo and real, DTs are cautious. Moreover, the release was quite recently.

Viktor Shekhovtsov: 

And here's waiting for hedge real on MT5 to launch diversification

Alpari have launched hedging on their MT5 accounts. So if you open an MT5 account now, it will open an account with hedging

Aytugan Khafizov:
Alpari have launched hedging on their MT5 accounts. So if you open an MT5 account with them now, you open an account with hedging.
Just checked - they don't open real MT5 accounts at all, only demo ones. I pressed the button to open MT5 account and it brings me to the page with 4. I haven't traded there for a long time, I'm surprised...

Aytugan Khafizov:
Alpari have launched hedging on their MT5 accounts. I am not sure how long I have been working with them.
I called and got their answer: demo only, no clear time to go live.

Viktor Shekhovtsov:
Called, their answer: demo only, launch date for real - unknown

Rather than making a call, it is better to open an account:

2016.05.16 20:12:07.805 AccountInfoString_short (EURUSD,H1)     Счет клиента 'Karputov Vladimir' #15**24** реальный открыт в 'Alpari Limited' на сервере 'Alpari-Ltd-MT5'
2016.05.16 20:12:07.805 AccountInfoString_short (EURUSD,H1)     Валюта счета - USD, уровень MarginCall и StopOut задается в процентах
2016.05.16 20:12:07.805 AccountInfoString_short (EURUSD,H1)     Уровень MarginCall=80, уровень StopOut=60

and it's a hedge.

Karputov Vladimir:

Rather than making a call, it is better to open an account:

and it's a hedge at that.

Yeah, I didn't notice, there's only one MT5 ecn at the very end of the list of accounts. Opened it, no money deposited, is there any way to know without making transactions that it's really with a hedge?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, I hadn't noticed, there's only one MT5 ecn at the very end of the list of accounts. I opened it, didn't deposit any money, is there any way to know without making any transactions that it is really with a hedge?
   ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE m_margin_mode; // netting or hedging
   m_margin_mode=(ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE);
   if(m_margin_mode==ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING)
     {
      Print("Hedging selected");
     }

Added:

And also at the top of the window it says account number and type - hedge.

Karputov Vladimir:
Oh, thank you, I didn't realise that.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, I hadn't noticed, there's only one MT5 ecn at the very end of the list of accounts. I opened it, I didn't deposit any money, is there any way to know without making any transactions that it is real with hedge?
I have been asking support about him ... their answer - wait for the real (so far only demo) = for what I bought and sold ...