Supporting hedging MT5 - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's all quite vital. My knowledge of the stock market is minimal. I have been asked to work together on exchanges, and I, a pure forex player, do not know what to answer.

So I am interested in mastering MT5, and then, as the cards fall ))

By the way - volumes. I do not know how to work with them yet. I do not know how to work with them yet. And how different are they from what I take from ninjas?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Just as a follow-up, in terms of volumes. I don't know how to work with them yet. Can you get a higher opinion on volumes? And how different they are from what I take from ninja?
I don't know if you are interested in the new type of MT5 accounts, but you and Yury are deviating))).
And there are plenty of topics on this subject on the forum.

So far none of the brokers have made a move towards the hedging MT5

Sergey Lazarenko:
So far none of the brokers have made a move towards the hedging MT5
The release was only last Friday.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
The release was just last Friday.
Can I ask how many brokerage companies have been informed about the upcoming change? And in general, are there many brokerage companies who know about it?

Sergey Lazarenko:
So far none of the brokers have made a move towards hedging MT5

Yep, they rolled it out over Saturday and Sunday on a dormant market and immediately started offering it to traders, in their repertoire :-)

I wouldn't switch to mt5, the functionality of mt4 is enough )

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
I wouldn't switch to mt5, the functionality of mt4 is enough)
No one is asking you to))))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I do not understand. Please explain why a hedged account is needed.
Sometimes it is necessary to run a portfolio of EAs on the same chart.

Alpari launches new MT5 account type with hedging on demo version http://ru.forexmagnates.com/otkazhetsya-li-broker-alpari-ot-metatrader-4/comment-page-1/#comment-1231
Откажется ли брокер Альпари от MetaTrader 4? | Forex Magnates
Откажется ли брокер Альпари от MetaTrader 4? | Forex Magnates
  • Vadim Sviderski
  • ru.forexmagnates.com
Крупнейший в России, по версии Интерфакс-ЦЭА, форекс-брокер, компания Альпари, по-видимому, услышала недавний призыв главы MetaQuotes Software, Рената Фатхуллина, перейти на использование торгового терминала MetaTrader 5 вместо МТ 4. Таким образом, теперь клиенты Альпари (Alpari) получили возможность использовать для торговых операций на...