Supporting hedging MT5 - page 5

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But hedging an instrument by itself, by a counter position. I don't get it. It has to be unblocked at some point in time and very accurately. But then what prevented them from closing and exactly the same way to open a new one. For money (commission - spread) here I do not see any gain.

There is no gain, of course. And you seem to be the only one in this thread who understands this.

Losses are needed only for drawing a beautiful balance line (we close only profitable trades, and losses are waiting until the price returns to them).

Well, and for trading with several Expert Advisors without unnecessary troubles (everyone trades by himself and does not pay attention to trades of others).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Locking on the stock exchange is organised in 2 clicks. Another portfolio is created within the account and it takes a couple of days to register the portfolio on the stock exchange. That is all. You only need to put money into the portfolio. Money moves from one portfolio to another in no time.

I am not sure about additional efforts of brokers. It is a money issue and brokers take it very seriously.

Ran away. :)

These are Renat's words from page 1. Probably meant that brokers don't need to install new servers, software, etc.

Renat Fatkhullin2016.04.21 17:49 RU

The release of the system with hedging will only be tomorrow.

After server update all MT5 brokers will automatically get possibility to open accounts with hedging.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

These are Renat's words from page 1. Probably meant that brokers don't need to install new servers, software, etc.

Renat Fatkhullin2016.04.21 17:49 RU

The release of the system with hedging will not take place until tomorrow.

Once the servers are upgraded, all MT5 brokers will automatically be able to start accounts with hedging.

Brokers do not need it. 100% sure, but I will not eat my hat. :) I'll say it again - my portfolios are listed on the exchange and everything I buy and sell is on the exchange, even the account is on the exchange, not with a broker if you dig deeper. Even the portfolio, as part of the account, has to be registered on the exchange.

Yes brokers without MT have had everything for a long time already. And brokers with MT - one... and that's it.

But again, this is a private business. Everything will be more or less normal there.

So, Renat misses the point about brokers. The main consumers of MTs so far are DCs, Dreams, Dreams.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So, Renat misses the point about brokers. The main consumers of MTs so far are DCs, Dreams, Dreams.

Nothing has been missed.

No one for stockbrokers hedging accounts (within a single trading account) has offered or is offering. I don't know what makes you think that up.

Stock brokers are even afraid to make a single account for multi-markets as they don't want to bear the risks and fight the rules of the stock exchange. What you call a portfolio and hedging is essentially a sub-account (you keep your money separately). It's elementary in MT5 to keep both yesterday and today.

And the money between accounts, if the broker allows, can be transferred in seconds:

Renat Fatkhullin:

Nothing has been missed.

No one for stockbrokers hedging accounts (within a single trading account) has offered or is offering. I don't know what makes you think that up.

Stock brokers are even afraid to make a single account for multi-markets as they don't want to bear the risks and fight the rules of the stock exchange. What you call a portfolio and hedging is essentially a sub-account (you keep your money separately). It is elementary in MT5 to keep yesterday and today.

Renat, I am not your client. You said it yourself. Do not waste your time. I am sorry.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Renat, I am not your client. You said so yourself. Don't waste your time. I'm sorry.

So you stubbornly try to bully someone and continue to criticise without merit.

What for?

Renat Fatkhullin:

So you stubbornly try to bully someone and continue to criticise unfoundedly.

Why?

I think you are. No? I'm exchanging opinions about...

Let me reinvent my bicycle in peace.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I think that's you. No? I'm exchanging opinions about...

Is that what this is?

Invent your own without attacking others.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Is this what it is?

Invent your own without lashing out at others.

You have convinced me of what I knew without you. I stand by my opinion.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's a simple example, the owl works on levels.

Sell from a level, price goes wrong, sell again, and wrong again, buy, and then reverse again, sell from a level again in the expectation that we will catch the movement. We have caught the movement, reached the level with profit and close everything at this level.

If we work without locks, we can catch so many stops that we will work them out within a month. This is the most classic trend model.

Yes, thanks, I got the idea. I will try to show me how I would work with the same quotes. With my hands. Without a loc. If you are interested.