How do I check whether 'Optimisation' or 'Forward Optimisation' is in progress? - page 6

Lilita Bogachkova:

And all the developers have to do is add

Then add two flags: a general sign of forward optimization and forward validation itself. Write to Service Desk, maybe they will do it, it's a good suggestion.

Youri Tarshecki:
Well, let it count twice, first back, then forward.
This is what I'm trying to suggest here, but we don't need to call it, the tester starts it automatically when the pass is complete.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This is what I am trying to suggest here, but we do not need to call it, the tester starts it automatically after the completion of the pass.

Passage of what? Let's define the terms.

There is forward optimization and there is forward checking.

At forward optimization, unlike simple optimization, tester races all frames, both back and forward. First backs and then, if you are lucky, forwards. I, for example, don't really need forward optimization.

When checking forwards, I perform a one-time run with the same set for both back and forward. Based on its results the tester counts successes and generates images. This is displayed in different tabs.

Question about forward testing - is it possible to call Ontester during it and get what we need - forward balance? Does the terminal get it somehow?

Youri Tarshecki:

Passage of what? Let's define the terms.

There is forward optimization and there is forward checking.

At forward optimization, unlike simple optimization, tester races all frames, both backs and forwards. Backs come first, and then the forwards.

In the case of forward testing, a one-time run with the same set of backs and forwards takes place. Based on its results tester counts successes and draws pictures. All that is displayed in various tabs.

Question about forward testing - is it possible to call OnTester during it and get what we need - forward balance?

Just running the tester is a pass-through. Optimization involves several passes with different parameters. Forward optimization involves two optimizations, each of which involves several passes. OnTester() is almost the same as OnDeinit().

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Simply running the tester is a pass. Optimisation includes several passes with different parameters. Forward optimization includes two optimizations, each of which includes several passes. OnTester() is almost the same as OnDeinit().
So my question is whether it is possible to obtain data on forward balance when optimization is disabled at all?

Youri Tarshecki:
So my question is, is it possible to get forward balance data when optimisation is turned off altogether?
Just a minute. I have to check.

Youri Tarshecki:
So my question is - is it possible to get forward balance data when optimisation is disabled at all?
If testing without optimization, but forward is enabled, OnTester() is called twice. So, you can.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If testing without optimization, but Forward is enabled, OnTester() is called twice. So, it is possible.

This is correct, because a single back-end run is a special case of back-end optimisation

Well, here's the solution. (At least for me).

How much would it cost at Market to calculate balance regression multiplied by net profit and write it to a file if Forward=Custom, Optimization=Optimized?

I have done a similar check indirectly. The first trade is always a top up (it is the same on all runs). Therefore, I memorized HistoryDealGetInteger(ticket, DEAL_TIME) for the first trade in OnTester and wrote it into the frame. By this value, we can divide the entire set of runs inOnTesterPass into back and forward. If possible, pass the values for the required calculations from OnTester to OnTesterPass, while the calculation itself is performed in OnTesterPass.

Youri Tarshecki:

This is correct, because a single back-end run is a special case of back-end optimisation

Well, here's the solution. (At least for me).

How much would it cost on the market to calculate balance regression multiplied by net profit with recording in the file under the condition Forward=Custom, Optimization=Optimized?

Forward=Cast, Optimization=Out? - check this too or just get the balance line and calculate the regression parameters?