Which instruments to trade at Otkritie - page 6

pusheax:

I am new to this (since last Friday), can you tell me where exactly in the MT5 terminal to look for this date?

In the Symbols window the expiry date is 2016.09.15.

Damn, I don't understand why it doesn't work, what to do, where to look?

And for the sake of interest, have you tried to ask your broker by calling or writing them? I'm sure you would get answers quicker.

Anton Zverev:
It sounds delusional. People are spinning glass stories in their bikes.

This is how they work on a regular basis. You can get it out of almost any terminal - write it down and, if you're willing, give it away.

It is not impossible that the stock exchange can trade in this as well. I was talking about free access.

Go to the MOEX site, get a subscription, you'll get a lot more info there for the money.

But generally speaking, I can hardly imagine recording tumblers on all instruments for, say, a month. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is how they work on a regular basis. You can get it out of almost any terminal - write it down and, if you're willing, give it away.

It is not impossible that the stock exchange can trade in this as well. I was talking about free access.

Go to the MOEX site, subscribe, for money you will get much more information there.

But, in general, I can hardly imagine recording tumblers for all instruments, say, for a month. :)

What for? What is this anachronism? You already have everything - you just need to use the world's best MetaTrader 5 terminal. You just need to connect and you have all the history for all symbols from "Market Watch" window. It's time to use the terminal, not make up stories.

Karputov Vladimir:
Why write? What is this anachronism? Everything is already there - you just need to use the world's best MetaTrader 5 terminal. You just need to connect and you have all the history for all instruments in the "Market Watch" window. It's time to use the terminal, not make up stories.
I'm not talking about MT at all. Do you write the whole market history? Tiki is understandable, useful, great. But tumblers? - I don't get it. I'm sorry.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm not talking about MT at all. Do you write the whole history of tumblers? Tiki is understandable, useful, great. But tumblers? - I don't get it. I'm sorry.

If you're not talking about MetaTrader, and you've probably never even turned it on, what are you doing here?

For those who have never worked with MetaTrader 5, I repeat: you do not need to write the history. You can always get the history by CopyTicks.

And please, before making yet another empty statement, try to work with MetaTrader and readthe huge amount of information:Documentation and Articles.

Karputov Vladimir:

For those who have never worked with MetaTrader 5, I repeat: you do not need to write the history any more. You can always get the history by CopyTicks.

:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
{
   MqlTick array[];
   datetime start = D'2013.02.20';
   CopyTicks("Si-3.13", array, COPY_TICKS_ALL, start*1000, 100);
   printf((string)ArraySize(array));
}

Result:

2016.04.21 17:29:36.343 CopyTicks (MIX-6.16,H1) Скопировано тиков: 0
To summarise: Until the user has the ability to perform analysis on their own data sources, talking about any features makes no sense, because once again I repeat: there is no subject matter.

CopyTicks works asynchronously, initiating the background download process and immediately outputting the present data volume without delay.

Request again in turn after some time and see how the data volume appears. The behaviour cannot be otherwise, as it will completely block the Expert Advisor by waiting.

Ticks can (and do) take hundreds of megabytes per symbol, which need to be downloaded in a sparing mode, without infringing upon the other functions of the terminal (reltime data and trading in the first place), and without overloading trade servers by giving away tens of gigabytes around the world, where some traders have a download speed of 1kb per second.

All done sensibly and very correctly based on extensive experience of creating distributed systems with huge volumes.

Karputov Vladimir:

If you're not talking about MetaTrader, and you've probably never even turned it on, what are you doing here?

For those who have never worked with MetaTrader 5, I repeat: you do not need to write the history. You can always get the history by CopyTicks.

And please, before making yet another empty statement, have a look at MetaTrader and readthe huge amount of information:Documentation and Articles.

I actually have a real account on MT5. I am aware of the history. About the ticks too. That's not what we were talking about at all.

So about the history of the tumblers, so that your accusations are not unsubstantiated, give me a link to the documentation. I want to see how things unfolded in the glass a week ago. Now that you mention it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I actually have a real account on MT5. I am aware of the history. I am also aware of the ticks. That's not what we were talking about at all.

So about the history of tics, not to make your accusations unsubstantiated, give me a link to the documentation. I want to see how things unfolded in the glass a week ago. Now that you mention it.

CopyTicks. Also, just in case, about the glass:

The Depth of Market.

The Depth of Market shows bids and asks for a particular instrument at the best current price (closest to the market).

I urge you to work with the terminal before you post.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Request again in turn after some time and see how the data volume appears. The behaviour cannot be otherwise, as it will completely block the Expert Advisor by waiting.

Nope. Not working. Maybe I do something wrong.

2016.04.21 18:02:10.550 CopyTicks (Si-6.16,D1)          Скопировано тиков: 0
2016.04.21 18:01:45.346 CopyTicks (Si-6.16,D1)          Скопировано тиков: 0
2016.04.21 18:01:40.373 CopyTicks (Si-6.16,D1)          Скопировано тиков: 0
2016.04.21 18:01:31.435 CopyTicks (LKOH-6.16,M1)        Скопировано тиков: 0
2016.04.21 18:01:28.875 CopyTicks (LKOH-6.16,M1)        Скопировано тиков: 0