When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 11

On hedge trading accounts in MetaTrader 5, several robots can trade on the same symbol. The robots differentiate their POSITIONS by their magic. For example, two robots opened two positions (BUY and SELL)^

Now the developers will have to rework the "Trading classes" of the standard library, won't they? I don't want the MT5 bots to be the ruin of the revolution...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Another bug elimination.
Or addition)))

Alexander Puzanov:
Now the developers of "Trade classes" of the standard library will have to redo them, won't they? It is impossible that MT5-bots will be destroyed by a revolution...

The standard library was originally designed ONLY for the weak novice programmer. It's only one notch higher than the EA builder. And still very low, by definition.

MQL4 was lucky in this sense - there were never any libraries. And people wrote their own code making their own mistakes and learning to fix them.

comp:

The standard library was originally designed ONLY for the weak novice programmer. It's only one notch higher than the EA builder. And still very low, by definition.

MQL4 was lucky in this sense - there were never any libraries. And people wrote their own code, making their own mistakes and learning to fix them.

Do you write code to order? (You have no idea how much I'm tired of copying my own code into every MT4 Expert Advisor, because there are no ready-made libraries in MT4. )) Of course, this does not take more than a minute, but still I am sick of it.

Sergei Vladimirov:
Do you write it to order? You have no idea how I'm sick and tired of copying my own code into every MT4 Expert Advisor, because there are no ready-made libraries in MT4. )) Of course, this does not take more than a minute, but still I am sick of it.

Every programmer has OWN libraries and only idiots copy-paste their own libraries when there is a #include.

<First Chinese warning for aggressiveness>.

comp:

Where can I connect for FREE to see the real feed of FORTS? I would like to get a feel for FORTS through the tester in the new mode.

How high quality is the FORTS history in MT5?

Is there such a thing? If someone has an abandoned real account, please, send me the investment password in PM to be able to use the tester on real ticks.

I am asking the developers to open a real FORTS account on behalf of a physical person and share it PUBLICALLY on behalf of this "physical person" with the invest-access. Legally it does not violate anything.

You need it to be able to massively use the tester on real FORTS ticks. Positively affecting, in particular, the number of participants in the next HDI who will be trading on MT5.

comp:

Please ask the developers to open a real FORTS account on behalf of an individual and share the investment access PUBLICALLY on behalf of that individual. Legally it does not violate anything.

For example, if I do it myself: open a real account and post on the forums the investment access to it, so everyone can see the real FORTS feed in real time and have access to a normal testing, then there may be problems? Or is it clear?

Yyyyy)))

comp:

MQL4 was lucky in this sense - there were never any libraries. And people wrote their own code, making their own mistakes and learning to fix them.

Sir, no offence, but you are a poor beginner in this field - either a nerd or a lamer, I don't know. Learn from your mistakes and it will pass, and if it doesn't, then you're an idiot, who distributes / maintains his own inludes for hundreds of clients, instead of using automatically updated Metacvot standard bits for a hundred and fifty inludes.