Checking the minimum stop in EAs published in the marketplace. - page 10

Alexey Viktorov:
Это цитата из переписки с модератором маркета? А где упоминание об ошибке 130?

I don't know, it's probably a freelance quote.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I don't know, it's probably a freelance quote.

Both the market rules and the freelance rules say a lot and you have to check the product on all parameters, but at the moment have you got your owls back for revision or are these checks before the first submission to the market?

Alexey Viktorov:
Both in the rules of the market and in the rules of freelancing written a lot and check the product should be on all parameters, but at the moment you have returned to you owls for revision or this check before the first submission to the market?

I have 59 products :-)

i am talking about the fact that i have always had checks for min stops and for margin and so on.

but exactly 3 days ago, after another update of the EA - which has passed moderation 20 times - i got it back - with the reason: when setting stoploss = 1 - the EA gives out error 130,

This is a non-standard problem, because on the server if you set StopLoss = 0, then you can not check minStop.

However, it worked fine before.

Respectively - it is necessary to set min stop equal = for example 1 spread. ok.

But if the server has a floating stop-loss, it may be not one but e.g. 3.

So, if an EA shows error 130 even once, it will not pass moderation.

And it's impossible to compare and reconfigure all the variables according to the minimum stop level on the server (because the server just returns number = 0).

That's the problem.

So far, there is no answer - the EA is hanging in moderation - so far, I have limited myself to checking for minestop and 1 spread and sending error messages to the user.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have 59 products :-)

i am talking about the fact that i have always had checks on min stops and on margin and so on.

but exactly 3 days ago, after another update of the EA - which has passed moderation 20 times - i got it back - with the reason: when setting stoploss = 1 - the EA gives out error 130,

This is a non-standard problem, because on the server if you set StopLoss = 0, then you can not check minStop.

However, it worked fine before.

Respectively - it is necessary to set min stop equal = for example 1 spread. ok.

But if the server has a floating stop-loss, it may be not one but e.g. 3.

So, if an EA shows error 130 even once, it will not pass moderation.

And it's impossible to compare and reconfigure all the variables according to the minimum stop level on the server (because the server just returns number = 0).

That's the problem.

So far, there is no answer - the Expert Advisor is hanging in moderation - so far, I have limited myself to checking for minestop and 1 spread and sending error messages to the user.

Do you have long moderation bots waiting? I once had one bot waiting for 2 weeks

Alexander Bereznyak:
and get further problems in the real account

No, for the real, all checks should be there.

But the marketplace moderators often don't understand what they are checking and how it should work.

The 130th error, by the way, is returned by the terminal, and does not lead to any problems.

I use checks

to send pending orders

if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,lot,NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK)-MathMax(StopLoss,SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL))*_Point,_Digits),0,0,0,Com,Magic,clrNONE)==false)
                    {
                     Print(__FUNCTION__+" error: ",Error(GetLastError()));
                    }

to modify stop loss and takeout

if(op_type==OP_BUY)
              {
               SL=NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()-MathMax(StopLoss,(int)MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL))*_Point,_Digits);
               TP=NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()+MathMax(TakeProfit,(int)MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL))*_Point,_Digits);
              }

and there are no problems in working or being checked by moderators.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I use checks

to send pending orders

to modify stop loss and takeout

and there are no problems in working or being checked by moderators.

So I am lucky. However, with this approach, if the server returns 0 Stop Level, but in fact the Stop Level is equal to 2-3 spreads, the EA will stall and stubbornly generate error 130. Try this algorithm on standard accounts of broker A****** with a stop loss of 1 point.

Ihor Herasko:
I was testing the same algorithm with a 1 pip stoploss.

Question, why put a stop loss of 1 point on the real?

I just remembered... I once tested a similar algorithm with a minimum stop loss, the check was basically the same and there were no errors, nor were there any profits.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Question, why put a stop loss of 1 point on the real?

I just remembered... I once tested such an algorithm with a minimum stop-loss, the check is basically the same and there were no errors and no profit.

I've already written 10 times here that a stop loss of 1 pip is placed by a Market Moderator when checking a product. In real trading, of course, no one will set such a stop.

Vitalii Ananev:
It has already been written 10 times here that the stop 1 point is set by the marketplace moderator when testing the product. In the real trade of course no one will put such a stop.

Well, on the MetaQuotes-Demo server (where the moderator is testing) the min. stop level returns normally. Check for yourself, 0 - will not.