Checking the minimum stop in EAs published in the marketplace. - page 6

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I started reading something and I don't understand the problem at all. What difference does it make if there are zero stops or any other, by the way they can widen as well as the spread.

We just do a check like this and that's it

No, not everything, there is a mystery here,Andrey F. Zelinsky will tell you the truth.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I started reading something and I don't understand the problem at all. What difference does it make if there are zero stops or any other, by the way they can widen as well as the spread.

We just do a check like this and that's it.

This is exactly the code you posted at the beginning of the thread.

Further on, the question was about a zero stopgap - when it is not known.

another code was suggested - it is tested in the marketplace, i am waiting for the marketplace solution

Dr.Trader:

That's a strange requirement, usually it's done as I wrote earlier.

Then it's probably better to always open a trade without a stop and then try to set it with ascending values.

This is what you should do now, because many accounts now prohibit the setting of a stop along with sending an order, only when modifying can you set

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
We should do so now because many accounts now disallow adding a stop along with sending an order and only after modification we can do it.

This is not a problem - if banned, the stops are modified afterwards,

But the problem is still there, even with opening or after opening, and there has always been a check for min-stop.

The question is, if the stop level on the server = 0, what should we do?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

We just do a check like this and that's it

I was just about to write that.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

This is not a problem - if banned, the stops are modified afterwards,

But the problem is still there, even with opening or after opening, and there has always been a check for min-stop.

The question is: If stop level on the server = 0, what to do?

Well, if we set it at the opening price, it means :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

We just check it like this and that's all.

If ValidStop = 0 and trail_p is set to -1, trail_p will equal zero.

Of course, a trading-wise user will not try to fool the Expert Advisor in such a way. But moderators in the Market may set such parameters for the EA that would not even occur to them. They check the Expert Advisor for protection against "foolishness".

Vitalii Ananev:

If ValidStop = 0 and trail_p is set to -1, trail_p will be equal to zero.

Of course, a user who understands trading will not make such a fuss over the Expert Advisor. But moderators in the Market may set such parameters for the EA that would not even occur to them. They are checking the Expert Advisor for protection against "foolishness".

Ah, now I understand.

Vitalii Ananev:

If ValidStop = 0 and trail_p is set to -1, trail_p will be equal to zero.

Of course, a user who understands trading will not make such a fuss over the Expert Advisor. However, moderators in the Market can set such parameters to the Expert Advisor that would not even occur to them. They are checking the Expert Advisor for protection against "foolishness".

That is the problem,

Every time new foolproofing ....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

that's the problem,

every time new foolproofing ....

There's nothing you can do about it. If they demand it, then there have been foolish precedents.