How to pay taxes on forex - page 3

elibrarius:

0% is fine, but to live in another country for more than six months, you have to reach a certain level of income... and before that you have to pay 13 or 6%.

On the other hand, if your income becomes that high, you will already have enough for everything, including taxes, and you can afford to live wherever you want... instead of travelling back and forth.

It's a perfect picture, attractive... I can't do it... it's a question of volume... we have ministers here buying flats for $212Mio on an income of 1.5Mio a year.... both me and the star are shocked...

elibrarius:

0% is fine, but to live in another country for more than six months, you have to reach a certain level of income... and before that you have to pay 13 or 6%.

On the other hand, if your income becomes that high, you will already have enough for everything, including taxes, and you can afford to live wherever you want... instead of travelling back and forth.

If you work online, you can travel. You don't have to make a lot of money, you can go to some cheap Asian country, but it's a bit of an acquired taste.

Rorschach:
If you work on the internet, you can travel. You don't have to make a lot of money, you can go to some cheap Asian country, but it's a bit of an acquired taste.
The main thing is to pay for the trip and the accommodation.... tried....

Igor Volodin:
For the financial regulator, any amount credited to the account will be income. Anything you have credited to the broker/dealer is an expense. You can check with your tax office.
I think some of the major investors in Forex, who invest millions, could try to sue the tax authorities about the initial deposit of money, appealing to the analogy with a bank deposit, create a precedent, and then we (with more modest deposits) could use it. And not pay tax on the return of our own money.

elibrarius:
I think some of the big forex investors who invest millions could try to sue the tax authorities over the initial deposit of money, appealing to the bank deposit analogy, setting a precedent, and then we (with more modest deposits) could use it. And not pay tax on the return of our own money.
:-) It's a different game out there...

Ivan Vagin:
The main thing is the road and accommodation.... tried....
It seems to me that Belarus and Kazakhstan will also do - at least you can communicate in your native language... Although how do you prove that you have been there... I went to Belarus and never saw any border guards. Well, then, other former Soviet republics that are stamped in your passport when you enter them.

elibrarius:
It seems to me that Belarus and Kazakhstan would also be fine - at least you could communicate in your native language... Although how do you prove that you have been there... I went to Belarus and did not see any border guards at all. I traveled to Belarus and did not see any border guards... Then, other ex-USSR republics, where you have to put a mark in your passport when entering.
I, for example, live on the border with China, 300 km...

Ivan Vagin:
:-) There are other games out there...
Normal games... if someone invests 10mln roubles for example, then just returning them they have to pay 1300tr as a natural person or 600tr as a sole proprietorship. For such sums one could sue... and even with the tax authorities.

elibrarius:
Normal games... if someone invests 10mln roubles for example, then just by paying it back they have to pay 1300tr as a natural person or 600tr as a sole proprietorship. For such sums one could sue... and even with the tax authorities.
This is still ideal. Immediately a question arises and if you have invested 15 mio roubles, you have lost 10 mio roubles and now, for this year, the income is 1.3 mio ....

Ivan Vagin:
This is still an ideal option. The question arises immediately: what if you have invested 15 million roubles, you have lost 10 million roubles and now have an income of 1.3 million roubles....?

Losses of previous years precisely will not be set off as IE or a legal person. Although I'm not an accountant.... maybe there are some tricks...

In my opinion, the only way is to prove the analogy with a bank deposit, deposits can be returned in 5 years and the tax office will not take it as income. But you need a very good lawyer... Logically, the analogy with a bank is direct. But you have to draw up everything and prove it legally.