How to pay taxes on forex - page 2

elibrarius:

So far I've only lost money on forex (( But hope springs eternal... That's why I'm interested. Maybe I'll find a successful strategy...

Collect receipts for deposits, studies.... yes collect them all, then you will figure it out, I think in your case, they will definitely come in handy, a little later, that's how I can help you, no one advised me to do it.... once upon a time... i don't know :-) maybe i won't care about it later, but it's killing me now, i'm below breakeven but it's time to pay up...

Igor Volodin:
For the Comptroller, any amount credited to your account if you have 6% will be income. Anything you have credited to the broker/TC is an expense. You can check with your tax office.

That's too bad. From 1,100 rubles, you'll have to pay 66 rubles. - You'll be left with 34k r. And then what is the point of risking a million for such a small thing ...? Nothing.

We need to look for strategies that make at least 50% a year...

Ivan Vagin:
Collect receipts for deposits, studies.... yes all collect, then you will figure it out, I think in your case, they will definitely come in handy, a little later, that's how I can help you, no one advised me to do it.... once upon a time... i don't know :-) maybe i won't care about it later, but now it's killing me, i'm below break-even level, but it's time to pay up...
Thank you!

I think it only makes sense to collect taxes for the current year. Taxes are paid on the basis of the year's results. If last year, for example, plummeted a million, and this year earned a million, then take into account last year's plummet, it will not work.

I am already a sole proprietorship though - as Igor Volodin says I will have to pay in full from all receipts into my account.

elibrarius:

Sadly( From 1,100k rt. we will have to pay 66k rt. - that would leave 34k rbl. Then what's the point of risking a million for such a small thing...? No point.

It's simple. Go to 13%. Or 15, I don't remember.

Don't pay at all

http://www.pokeroff.ru/nalogi-dlya-igrokov-13-6-0-post-1060193

You can also withdraw only 100. And pay 6% on that amount.

elibrarius:
Thanks for this, I am a sole proprietor.

I think it only makes sense to collect taxes for the current year. Taxes are paid on the basis of the year's results. If last year, for example, plummeted a million, and this year earned a million, then take into account the last year's plummet, it will not work.

However, I am a sole proprietorship - I have, as says Igor Volodin will have to pay in full on all the proceeds to the account.

Well.... my production costs have been dragging on for a long time.... I'm hoping to push this... in the proceedings...

Igor Volodin:
You can also withdraw only 100. And pay 6% on that amount.
In terms of stock trading, you could, of course, settle for 6%... no rent, no staff, no firemen, no sanitation service.... in principle.... it is possible, my acquaintances work in manufacturing, it's a hell of a deal, give 60% and don't sin..... we are more primitive in this respect.... but the risks... we have higher risks...

Rorschach:

Don't pay at all

http://www.pokeroff.ru/nalogi-dlya-igrokov-13-6-0-post-1060193

0% is good, but to live in another country for more than six months you have to reach a certain level of income... and before that you have to pay 13 or 6%.

On the other hand, if your income becomes that high, you will already have enough to cover everything, including taxes, and you can afford to live where you want... instead of travelling back and forth.

Igor Volodin:
You could also withdraw only 100. And pay 6% on that amount.

Well, the initial deposit will have to be withdrawn at some point anyway... You don't have to withdraw it from a broker forever....

It's simple. Go to 13%. Or 15, I don't remember.

In principle you are right... I think the initial deposit of money into the brokerage house can be considered an "expense". It does relate to the carrying out of the main activity, after all.

15% is the national base, but in some regions it is reduced to 7%. Likewise, 6% is reduced to 3% in some regions. (Peter, Crimea, etc.)