There is an interesting trading idea. Help me find errors in the code (mql4). - page 4

Put the Expert Advisor on cent real on EURUSD for testing. Opened the first trade, so far in profit.

Yaroslav Gladkov:
By the way, here's a link to a video about the system (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fie3a9maSIM), after watching it I changed my approach to trading and thought about robots. Maybe you can take a minute to implement it in a robot? I am using this system for over 6 months and I am happy with the results)
I have implemented it almost like in the video. I have made my EA multicurrency, all symbols that are in market watch window are processed. I have also added information on signals to the chart. I hope you will understand how to change the signal conditions in the function Get_Signal(). If you have any questions regarding the code, please don't hesitate to contact you.
Files:
exp_cci_mt4.mq4  46 kb

Sergey Gritsay:
I have implemented almost like in the video, EA is multicurrency, all symbols which are in market overview window are processed. Also displayed on the chart information on signals. I hope you will understand how to change the signal conditions in the function Get_Signal(). If you have any questions regarding the code, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you! Cool! Could you change the signals window to display the signal time?

khorosh:
Thank you! Cool! Could you make the signal time be displayed in the signals window?
I will try to implement it later, now I have started to write a variant for mt5

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The old variant Point is not even in the help. The _Point and Point() variants are correct, but Renat recommended to use a function.
Why not? Here is Point
Point
Point
  • docs.mql4.com
Point

khorosh:

Put the Expert Advisor on cent real on EURUSD for testing. Opened the first trade, so far in profit.

The first trade got 70p of profit.

Fixed some glitches
Files:
exp_cci_mt4.mq4  46 kb

an interesting way to apply the CCI

Changed the calculation of the lot, taking into account the stop loss, now when the stop loss is triggered for all instruments, the loss will not exceed the percentage specified in the Risk parameter.
Files:
exp_cci_mt4.mq4  46 kb

Made a variant for the tester, and added all the signals that were voiced in the video.
Files: