There is an interesting trading idea. Help me find errors in the code (mql4). - page 3

Vladimir Zubov:

Set the terminal to store the maximum number of bars in the history and in the window.

Restart the terminal

Download the quote history (key F2) of the required symbol, starting from M1

Reload the terminal.

P.S. My quotes history is not downloaded in the picture because I do not use the tester in this terminal.

History in the terminal 10000000

in the window 1000000

these parameters have been available for a long time, i am aware of such trivialities

Yaroslav Gladkov:

TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 83 at 2016.02.12 23:45 exceeded)

Volume parameter for low and high volume does not match. Generate all high volume from the lowest available volume.

Also experiment with the end date of the test.

Rewritten to suit my style, everything works and works, even if you put it on the real thing.

Files:
exp_2.mq4  10 kb

Sergey Gritsay:

Rewritten to suit my style, everything works and funicles, even if you put it on the real thing.

What does the tester show in the end?

Vladimir Zubov:
What does the tester show as a result?

Drain, perhaps the signal condition needs to be adjusted, I did not go into the details of this condition rewritten as you did, perhaps it needs to be optimised

Sergey Gritsay:

Vladimir Zubov:

Sergey Gritsay:

I rewrote it for my own style, everything works and funicles, even if you put it on real.

What does the tester show in the end?

Drain, perhaps it is necessary to correct the signal condition, I have not gone into details of this condition, rewritten it as you had, perhaps it is necessary to optimize it

Then let's bet on the real account and don't go into details, because they are already known.

Sergey Gritsay:

Rewritten to suit my style, everything works and works, even if you put it on the real thing.

Thank you! Everything works in my terminal! As soon as I figure out the new style and optimise it, I'll write.

Can you advise which server to choose for trading? I am trading with Alpari - maybe directly through their terminal? What are the nuances to be aware of before starting robot trading?

Yaroslav Gladkov:
Can you advise which server to choose for trading? I am trading with Alpari - maybe directly through their terminal? What are the finer points to be aware of before starting robot trading?
Alpari haveany, look at the account type specification and choose to your liking, my EA variant should work for them on all account types.

Sergey Gritsay:
Alpari hasany, look at the account type specification and choose to your liking, my version of the EA should work for them on all account types.
By the way, here is a link to a video about the system (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fie3a9maSIM), after watching it I changed my approach to trading and thought about robots. Maybe you have a minute to implement it in your trading robot? I have been using this system for more than 6 months and am happy with the results)
Торговая система на основе индикатора CCI
Торговая система на основе индикатора CCI
  • www.youtube.com
Торговая система на основе индикатора CCI. www.fxclub.org Ведущий семинара: Макаров Александр - аналитик филиала Форекс Клуб в г. Екатеринбург Блог автора: h...