The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 33

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
That's not a bit of an inconsistency there.
Russia is not fighting a war. Our forces are legally present in Syria, which is not the case with our Western partners.

And during the fight against terrorist organisations many types of equipment and weapons have been tested in real actions.
Machines and weapons of our military industry have shown their reliability and efficiency to the whole world. Those wishing to buy our military and civilian hardware have appeared.
There is no downtime at the shipyards. Ships are being built one after another. New types of medium- and long-haul airliners are appearing.
Unemployment is low. Inflation is relatively low.
And what second war are you talking about?
If you're talking about Ukraine, we're not at war there.

Yes, yes, of course - "ikhtamnets", "onizavlyayut" and as a culmination "let my boy out of captivity, I don't know how he got there, he won't anymore".

there are indicators statistically - trends in the economy"?

You wrote about investors - I showed their flight by official indicators.

Дмитрий:

I strongly disagree about "Putin's reforms" - the reforms initiated by Gaidar and his team were in place until 2009. They have now run out of steam.

By the way, the graph shows it perfectly - Gaidar reforms and oil prices

That's for ruxpert. You wanted reassuring trends. Some sources have them.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's a totally unrealistic picture.

Oh, and the caption 'liberal reforms'. There were no reforms then. The price of freeing the country from oppression by the communist regime.

That there were no reforms, I agree. There was total plundering of the betrayed country by the "liberators".

Andrew Petras:

There was no reform, I agree. There was a total looting of the betrayed country by the "liberators".

Imagine how you would be living now if it wasn't for perestroika. It was an entirely natural outcome. By the way, what is being "built" now has the same perspective. Because, in the end, reason wins out.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Imagine how you would be living now if it wasn't for perestroika. It was an entirely natural outcome.

Living in a state responsible for and to its citizens.

It was an unnatural outcome. An absolute majority of citizens voted against the collapse of the USSR in a referendum. It was a betrayal.

Andrew Petras:

Would live in a state responsible for and to its citizens.

It was an unnatural outcome. An absolute majority of citizens voted against the collapse of the USSR in a referendum. It was a betrayal.

Not in a state, but in a big zone.

Everything unnatural has a natural outcome - an end to its existence.

Was there some kind of referendum?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not in the state, but in the big zone.

Everything unnatural has a natural outcome - an end to its existence.

Was there some kind of referendum?

Like the European Union, right?

Of course there was. The welfare state is unnatural. From the point of view of liberals and democrats.

You wouldn't believe it.

Andrew Petras:

Like the European Union, eh?

Of course. A welfare state is unnatural. From the point of view of liberals and democrats.

You wouldn't believe it.

What kind of welfare state? A big zone where everything is forbidden.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What kind of welfare state? A big zone where everything is forbidden.

Bullshit.

Andrew Petras:

Lies.

Why are you lying all of a sudden?