Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 7

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

They are also tight with payments, they cannot make Yandex payments, they cannot make kiwi payments, they cannot make webmoney payments)

akc, skrill, accepted, no withdrawal, nothing to buy, they do not verify the account (somehow it is tight, they send appeals to the cd at once in the resolved ones)

e)), the only remaining option is Western Union, and I have to go 150 km to the nearest point, out of the woods, and not everyone wants to go somewhere to pay someone )

It is easier to make payments with your own money.

Easier, of course. But less profitable.)

And what is the purpose of payment: to replenish or withdraw? It should be easy to refill.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Which way do you want to make payments - top-up or withdrawals? I do not know if it is easy to replenish or withdraw.

I don't want to recharge them, but they don't want to withdraw them (I can't verify my account while I am struggling), and I can't even transfer them from Pipal.

At least at the customer's site it says: "The payment has not been executed, maybe the recipient is not in the EU" (something like that)

Yury Reshetov:
The point is that moderation is not always manual in JD. If it's manual, they're bound to get to the post to pretend like they're doing something "useful" with a serious look on their face. And if you run into an automaton, it may approve the company if it doesn't contain any blacklisted keywords. So sometimes, after rejection by the moderators, it is just enough to change a couple of words in a phrase or replace a word with a synonym and the machine passes the company without a problem.
I have a very strong motivation to get my brokerage firm profiled in the above table and to get my brokerage firm to pass the competition.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I do exactly as much as I need, something in the region of $ 500 (maybe a little more) a month (3-4 orders) I in the woods and have nowhere to spend it ))

I verified with skrill a long time ago =- no problems with it at all - you have to wait for the mail. It was with Manibookers - now I sometimes get from abroad to skrill - no problems.

On the other hand - the language barrier is not a problem, and to get money from customers - you can through freelancing.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I verified with skrill a long time ago =- no problems with it at all - you have to wait for the mail. It was with Manibookers - now I sometimes get from abroad to skrill - no problems

On the other hand - the language barrier is not a problem, and to get money from customers - you can through freelancing.

i have something they do not want to verify, first of all the site only once opens, secondly i sent them a verification request, they said to change the mail and password and then send the documents, i changed it (not without contacting technical support, the button was not pressed, but they did not answer), now i can not send them the documents, the request immediately in the reshennye falls. so i struggling )

I'm not going to work as a freelancer (although I drove) I'd rather send a moped bear to Western Union )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I can't deposit money, but they don't want to withdraw it (they won't verify my account while I'm fighting), and they won't even transfer money from Pipal, even from the EU.

At least the customer says: "Payment has not been executed, maybe the recipient is not in the EU" (something like that).

So where did "withdraw" come from? We were talking about advertising. You have to pay for it.

And buyers attracted from abroad can pay here as they wish. Or wasn't it about the market?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

So where did "take it off" come from? We were talking about advertising. That's what you have to pay for.

And buyers attracted from overseas can pay what they want here. Or wasn't that about the market?

I'm all about fucking skrill.)

No problem with the withdrawal, but the freeze is a bit stressful.

I have no desire to bring here (freelance) to pay, and pay a commission, + even the customer may steal.

yandex seems to be more loyal to entrepreneurs who are in the yandex.katalogue, I have started to display some keywords, for the rest I am waiting for the decision from the moderators.

not advertising! The website address and contacts are blurred, so that they are not regarded as advertising of the site.

it is one thing to advertise forex brokers in russia, but it is another to advertise programming services for mt4 and mt5 platforms.