Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 4

although probably not, as it is a forex site that is being advertised.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
although probably not, as it is a forex site that is being advertised.
exactly

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

What are the technical reasons? )

And how is it technical reasons to ban forex in the first place?

Temporarily, i.e. will it get better afterwards?

Very right -- ban the advertising of forex and near forex.

We should slowly stop duping the people.

It is better to advertise "The Adventures of Pinocchio", "The Adventures of Pinocchio" - I recommend those, who have not read it - it is very detailed information about Forex and its advertising - and even adequate names: Fool's Town, the Magic Field (Pinocchio) or the Fool's Land, the Field of Miracles (Pinocchio).

Is it just me or are these hard times coming for forex companies? )

I think that they will continue to advertise, because they have huge advertising budgets.
And here's a type of scam "become a millionaire, doing nothing and not spending a penny ..." which then still yank your last kopecks, I suppose there will be nothing to prove their effectiveness.

I think it's the right thing to do.

Although the looters on Google will move to the teaser networks as well.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

What are the technical reasons? )

And how is it even for technical reasons to ban forex?

Temporarily, i.e. will things get better afterwards?

Technical reasons are when something breaks down, for example the database flies. And here the moderators have blocked all the ads, i.e. they have made an effort.

It is more of a legal reason. Or moral reasons, in connection with lochortrons, which apparently translated into legal, as the fight against gambling business, a few years ago.

Six months ago, one friend already complained about Yandex.directa refusal to advertise a resource with forex themes, because forex=fraud

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Is it just me or are these hard times coming for forex companies? )
It seems.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
It seems.

of the adverts on Yandex, for "forex", only Finam's is left )

let's watch )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
let's google it and don't ask for anything yet)

Requested:

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: mql5.com

Policy violation: Unsupported content - Free desktop software

Letter dated October 26, 2015.
Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: язык торговых стратегий для MetaTrader 5, позволяет писать собственные торговые роботы, технические индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки функций