How to sell your products, signals and services - page 17

Sergey Golubev:
I have an account there ... but it is on some site, or you give ads there or from there ... in short - did not find there how to improve that link I gave in the last post.

----------

If there is a website (like your suggestion somewhere above) - then statistics on it - no problem (by country, by day, by way of etc.)

In Adwords, go to the keyword planner: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner
  • adwords.google.com
Планировщик ключевых слов – это ваша мастерская по разработке новых и улучшению существующих кампаний в поисковой сети. С помощью этого бесплатного инструмента AdWords вы можете подбирать варианты ключевых слов и групп объявлений, изучать статистику и прогнозы по...

I have Adwords in Russian sorry :) There's just "Keywords" ... and nothing...

Sergey Golubev:
I have Adwords in Russian sorry :) There's just "Keywords" ... and nothing...
Found

Sergey Golubev:
Found

Here's an even more interesting feature in Google Adwords:

and search results:

Sergey Golubev:

I was moving very slowly...

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Another question. Ok. Let's assume that we managed to collect enough fans. What may be the interest for trader or mql-programmer, for example? Would it help to promote MQL programs in the Market or may it be a good way to find investors? Or may it be even possible to find a good job related to asset management? How is linkedin a better service than other marketplaces in this respect?

All found ... with LastPass ... the username/pass was entered by itself ... but you have to look very seriously there (including ads etc - lots of stuff) ... I suggest a discussion on this google thing to move to tomorrow (I have not tried this thing yet - need to see). In short - this thing is serious, here we have to look and think, where is the benefit for us here (not today about it, sorry).

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

One more question. Okay. Suppose we have managed to collect enough fans. What may be the interest for trader or mql-programmer, for example? Will it help to promote MQL programs in the Market or may it be a good way to find investors? Or may it be even possible to find a good job related to asset management? How is linkedin a better service in this respect?

From the beginning linkedin has been marketed as a social network for professionals. If foreign bosses are looking for professionals, they should go to LinkedIn in the first place. An mql-programmer, I think, can also count on getting orders or even a job (e.g. commanding smaller mql-programmers).

Karputov Vladimir:
From the beginning linkedin has been positioned as a social network for professionals. If the bosses from abroad are looking for professionals, linkedin is the first place to go. The mql-programmer, I think, can also count on getting orders or even a job (e.g. commanding smaller mql-programmers).

In terms of flirting (writing code to order), it's more or less straightforward and quite interesting. Instead of competing with schoolchildren for $10 orders, it is better to focus initially on serious money and orders. It is not interesting to work with small physicists, especially from Russia.

And in terms of finding interesting connections it is not clear how to proceed on linkedin. By connections I mean contacts that can really change your life, e.g. invitations to go to America to work or something like that.

Sergey Golubev:
Sergei, off-topic, but I will ask you as a native English speaker. How important is it to know English well? And secondly, what is the best way to improve it? Courses? Independent studies? Movies with subtitles?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

In terms of flirting (writing code to order), it's more or less straightforward and quite interesting. Instead of competing with schoolchildren for a $10 order, it is better to focus initially on serious money and orders. It is not interesting to work with small physicists, especially from Russia.

As far as finding interesting connections is concerned, it is not clear how to do this on linkedin. By connections I mean contacts that could really change your life, e.g. invitations to go to America to work or something like that.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and trading strategies testing.

How to sell your products, signals and services

Vasiliy Sokolov, 2016.01.13 19:05

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Another question. All right. Suppose we managed to collect enough falowers. What may be the interest for trader or mql-programmer, for example? Would it help to promote MQL programs in the Market or may it be a good way to find investors? Or may it be even possible to find a good job related to asset management? How is linkedin a better service than other sites?

Yes.

In one word, connections.
If he's your friend/follower there, then he's introduced you to him and you to him - without these two movements, there's no common one operation.
For coders, what is it for?
Links with brokers (people in person, with contacts etc), big bosses (they don't run this account themselves I think - someone runs it for them), etc.

In short: you need to advertise your success there - a small local success, or a good local personal success, but only for your business (in the broad sense of the word).