How to sell your products, signals and services - page 16

Anton Zverev:
Can I create on any builder?

This is the choice:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

How to sell your products, signals and services

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.01.11 09:28

You may try. Hosting is available. No need to pay. The only thing left to do is to figure out what is better:

1. A blog based on WordPress - then everyone will have a mini-site like: mysite.ruru/autor1, mysite.ruru/autor2, mysite.ruru/autor3 ...
    1. Several authors can publish in WordPresse. In fact, one post for one product on a WordPress-based blog is a separate page for the product. In this case, one general blog of the form mysite.ruru/community is allocated and everyone writes their posts there, advertising pages.
  2. You can even throw in the root of the site ready-made HTML-pages. It will be something like this: mysite.ruru/page1, mysite.ruru/page2, mysite.ruru/page3 ...
  3. Or a forum. You have the most freedom here, but I don't like the idea.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Can I say more about Linkedin? How much more professional is the public there? What is the purpose of a friend? What are they offering? What are the possibilities of having a page there?

linkedin moved very slowly for me. But then, once I had enough followers, people started knocking on my 'friends' themselves. I positioned myself there as a moderator, and people came to me to offer to be their IB, as well as traders in companies or independents (the big ones), and everyone else around (managers of investment firms, etc.). Generally, this linkedin is sometimes used just to find a job.

For example, right now I went to my profile there, and above I see text ad - "Become forex broker" with link on how to become forex broker on MT4 (with support in this and so on). I mean - there's about that kind of contingent there.

MT4/MT5, our forum, all services there are 'listed' well, that is solid. There are even some groups there, but I haven't contacted them. But in general - freelancer (if you do English page there) can be replaced with a more solid - independent contractor.

But there (in linkedin), by the way, you can write to someone (if he opened the possibility). Since it's mutual (you are his follower, and he is yours), then you can get a significant number of followers, that you need (and they will need you, otherwise they simply will not sign you up, and you will not be with them either). It is not like google+ or twitter ("dynamo"), where you can add someone without their will, and he will not add you. In linkedin, everything is mutual and reciprocal.

Karputov Vladimir:
So, anyone interested in trying to create their own advertising pages/posts? Hosting is available. Space is available.
I agree to try - only how to create a page is not quite clear, will be some kind of form, what to advertise if there is no product of its own - general Market and signals???

Сергей Криушин:
I agree to try - only how to create a page is not quite clear, there will be some kind of form, what to advertise if there is no product - a general Market and signals???

The concept of attracting buyers to the resource is still being developed. Here's another issue: here are seemingly very popular words, and the popularity of these words is extremely low:

Forex + MetaTrader 5

и

A profitable advisor

google?

you can look by country, and we are not the first (in terms of countries):

If I enter the word forex, the situation by country is the same as with the word Metatrader (from 2014) - sorted by popularity - at the top is the most popular:

• Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Indonesia
  • Russia
  • Czech Republic
  • Nigeria
  • Belarus

Sergey Golubev:

google?

you can look by country, and we are not the first (in terms of countries):

Yes, Google trends. https://www.google.ru/trends/
Google Тренды
Google Тренды
  • trends.google.ru
закрыть

Yes, about the same for me: https://www.google.com/trends/explore
Google Тренды - Сервис: Поиск по Интернету. Запросы не указаны. - По всему миру, 2004 – настоящее время
Google Тренды - Сервис: Поиск по Интернету. Запросы не указаны. - По всему миру, 2004 – настоящее время
  • trends.google.com
Изучайте популярные поисковые запросы при помощи службы "Google Тренды".

I've worked it out a bit - Google Trends gives you a graph of popularity in RELATIVE numbers. That is, the highest value of the graph is 100. Still, you need a Google Adwords account to determine the number of queries per word.

I have an account there ... but it is for some site, or you give ads there or from there ... in short - did not find there how to improve that link I gave in the last post.

----------

If there is a website (like your suggestion somewhere above) - then statistics on it - no problem (by country, by day, by way of etc.)