New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes - page 6

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Problem found and fixed, will be in next beta.

You have created/changed a lot of "system" graphical objects.

Thank you.

Weird and nasty bug! Please comment on it!

In one terminal the chart opens correctly in the other one does not. The versions of the terminals are the same.

Vladimir Pastushak #:

Weird and nasty bug! Please comment on it!

In one terminal the chart opens correctly in the other one does not. The versions of the terminals are the same.

You have different default.tpl files with custom settings in different terminals.

This particular template is used for new charts.

MetaQuotes #:

You have different default.tpl files with custom settings in different terminals.

This is the template used for the new charts.

Thank you.

I would like to ask if the company has any plans to develop the next generation of MT5, MT6, and if so, when it will be released, and if it is possible to change the MQL language to C#, the syntax of C# is too concise.

yangzhiqw #:
I would like to ask if the company has any plans to develop the next generation of MT5, MT6, and if so, when it will be released, and if the MQL language can be changed to C#, the syntax of C# is too concise.

As far as the trading space is concerned, mt4 is sufficient, mt5 is the icing on the cake and with no competition for mt5, mt6 is largely out of reach~

Aleksandr Zakharov #:

Hello, could you please tell me if in the MT5Roboforex strategy tester the "Every tick based on real ticks" simulation implies a test with 99% or almost 100% history quality? If so, why am I getting 59%.

Have a look at the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1513

Оценка качества моделирования минутных данных
Оценка качества моделирования минутных данных
  • www.mql5.com
Формула расчёта и оценка качества моделирования минутных данных.

Rashid Umarov #:

Check out the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1513

Thank you! Tests done in MT5 timeframe M30 with a quality of 59%. Should I trust such tests?

Volodymyr Zubov #:

Official release or beta, major changes implemented, need to recompile for marketplace?

What is my account balance?

Aleksandr Zakharov #:

Thank you! Tests done in MT5 timeframe M30 with a quality of 59%. Should I trust such tests?

If you are testing a scalping strategy targeting a few pips profit no, if your strategy is longer term in higher timeframes, going for more than 10-20 pips, then your results will be closer to the truth.