New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes - page 5

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

a profile is a snapshot of the window operation, a template is a snapshot of the window operation. You memorise the template and apply it to the right windows and memorise the right profile

You want it to be a good old-fashioned way. Right-click on the desired Expert Advisor, indicator, object, all with the settings ready. In the context menu, select COPY. Then, in the right place, select Paste.

Focusing the chart does not really work (in the debugger).

The small script on MT5, b.3270, USDCAD, H1, MT5 demo account:

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,0);
   int iX = iBarShift(_Symbol,PERIOD_H1,D'2010.05.06 15:00');
   datetime tX = iTime( _Symbol,PERIOD_H1,iX);
   ChartNavigate(0,CHART_BEGIN,iBarShift(_Symbol,PERIOD_H1,D'2010.05.06 15:00'));
   int iY = (int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR,0);
   datetime tY = iTime( _Symbol,PERIOD_H1,iY);
   Print("date to focus the chart: 2010.05.06 15:00 :(  iX:",iX," tX:",TimeToString(tX,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES),"  chart moved to iY:",iY," tY:",TimeToString(tY,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) );
 }

leads to the expression of:

date to focus the chart: 2010.05.06 15:00 :(  iX:74260 tX:2010.05.06 15:00  chart moved to iY:71788 tY:2010.09.29 08:00

That is, the the focus misses its target by almost half a year :(

This little function solves the problem:

void plcChart(datetime t){

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,0);
   int iX = iBarShift(_Symbol,PERIOD_H1,D'2010.05.06 15:00');
   datetime tX = iTime( _Symbol,PERIOD_H1,iX);
   ChartNavigate(0,CHART_BEGIN,iBarShift(_Symbol,PERIOD_H1,D'2010.05.06 15:00'));
   int iY = (int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR,0);
   datetime tY = iTime( _Symbol,PERIOD_H1,iY);
   Print("date to focus the chart: ",TimeToString(t,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES)," :(  iX:",iX," tX:",TimeToString(tX,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES),"  chart moved to iY:",iY," tY:",TimeToString(tY,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) );  
   int diff = iY - iX;
   ChartNavigate(0,CHART_BEGIN,iBarShift(_Symbol,PERIOD_H1,D'2010.05.06 15:00') + diff);
   iY = (int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR,0);
   tY = iTime( _Symbol,PERIOD_H1,iY);
   Print("date to focus the chart: ",TimeToString(t,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES)," :(  iX:",iX," tX:",TimeToString(tX,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES),"  chart moved to iY:",iY," tY:",TimeToString(tY,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) );  
   //   date to focus the chart: 2010.05.06 15:00 :(  iX:74260 tX:2010.05.06 15:00  chart moved to iY:69316 tY:2011.02.21 17:00

}

cumbersome but works.

Is there a way for the rectangle from shapes to be fixed ? I mean,the fact that you cannot drag the rectangle from all 4 corners,only from 2 doesn't bother anyone? It is really annoying.And it is like that since the inception of mt5.In mt4 you can control the rectangle from all sides.

Florin Adrian control the rectangle from all sides.
Here is an article of a series of articles about graphic objects, maybe there is a solution: https://www.mql5.com/de/articles/10417
Grafiken in der DoEasy-Bibliothek (Teil 96): Grafiken in Formularobjekten und Behandlung von Mausereignissen
Grafiken in der DoEasy-Bibliothek (Teil 96): Grafiken in Formularobjekten und Behandlung von Mausereignissen
  • www.mql5.com
In diesem Artikel beginne ich mit dem Erstellen der Funktionsweise für die Behandlung von Mausereignissen in Formularobjekten und füge neue Eigenschaften und deren Verfolgung zu einem Symbolobjekt hinzu. Außerdem werde ich die Klasse der Symbolobjekte verbessern, da die Chart-Symbole jetzt neue Eigenschaften haben, die berücksichtigt und verfolgt werden müssen.

Florin Adrian control the rectangle from all sides.

Let's do

Stan Baftalovskiy #:

I second that! Moreover, I have to admit that copying text in MT5 is a total B*** - it is almost nowhere available!

For my part, I ask to implement copying function in all the tabs "Signals" and "Market". Very often, you have to go to web interface for additional information or search for analogues and you have to overwrite everything by hand without copying.

We will try to improve

Saed Modarresi #:

In this version, as in previous version, there is the following bug.

"GDI cache: pen insertion error, cache size: 503, cache max: 503"

While displaying a host of these errors, the graphical objects on the chart become abnormal .

or

This error occurs after a robot has been functioning for a long time .

Although users have messages about this error for previous version, this problem still occurs in version 3270 and has xml-ph-0033@deepl.i.

The only solution I've found is to completely close the MetaTrader 5terminal and restart it after a a

This problem exists at custom version of the Venice Mt5 standard. I have checked it on these versions :

You can see previous reports of this error at the following addresses :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/393007

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/391752

Important point :

My friends and I have experienced this error on computers that have windows 11operating system updated or Windows 10.

Problem found and fixed, will be in next beta.

You have created/changed a lot of "system" graphical objects.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Let's do

maybe try to get some clients from TradinView?

This is necessary for "handlers" who work with a large number of instruments - the task is simple, before a trading session we need to visually view a large number of instruments, and sort them with the right models...

The essence is this, it is a feature for sorting charts, in TradingView it is implemented as follows there is a common list of instruments, but you can create a new list (several lists). In MT there is no such thing, you give all list via Window and ask to scroll through it. When you have 100 tools in front of you, it is very annoying, you have to write down the desired one on a piece of paper and then manually type the name from the list.

Anyway, there will be more clients...

Hello. Can you tell me if this has always been the case with mt5. In account history filter "symbols" shows only 10 (I checked on other accounts, same thing). And there were much more trades on symbols, but they are not displayed for some reason. And selecting "current symbol" doesn't show the current symbol(shows a completely different symbol).

Files:

I've caught the idea if the metatester is tested only on metaquotes (it would speed up calculations and waiting for results, for example, when downloading quotes, trfaik is spent and the channel is clogged with requests) and bases folder would be reduced by order, and the small things like spread or configs already adapted to a particular broker would already be recalculated on the client side ... What do you think about this idea, Renat?