FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1369

Vizard_:
EU has given the Brits >50 yds in kickbacks + more sticks in the wheels, explaining that there will be no free exit. The pound will.

reaching for parity, as is the euro.... March low of 15g pierced, wait for further declines....

buy set-up...

IDLER was also for the sells...

Well, it's just like I said for the sticks...

Movlat Baghiyev:
well that's the schematic https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6309665/gbpusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
If one corrects for the greed in quotes at 1.61 - the current deceleration in the real price range... and besides, the yen has to strengthen by at least half and it is still forecast to fall...

We should find a foggy one and give him a knee for such a prediction). He should still be selling euros....

Well then. Let's get nervous together today.

The wizard cheered up humanly with his prediction, so I will remember him only from a good point of view for now.

Most likely all will soon be in good shape.

Hey there, fellas.)

Where are you all? Not a single message all day)

(Thank you!)

Good morning.
Who has any strategies for today?
I assume a Euro/Usd drop down to 1.03500 from 1.04500 levels or from 1.05000.

ViktorGermany:
Good morning.
Who has any strategies for today?
I assume a Euro/Usd drop down to 1.03500 from 1.04500 levels or from 1.05000.
Friday - less entries, more exits - minimizing losses... eurik is stuck - may go further up - will start climbing...already quite low...

Lesorub:

It's always like that, it's gone, then it's there...

It's too late to drink the barjomi, the train has sailed...

The Audi is never going to get over it. I don't know where to get it. Do you have a lower 0.7?

Сергей Криушин:
Friday - less entries, more exits - minimising losses... eurik is stuck on something - maybe it will go further up - will start climbing...already quite low...
Yeah, it's stuck on something. I'm not a big fan of getting stuck like that. It's often followed by a shot. And there's no time for a handshot! Let's see what the Americans do in their session.

And Shariq has perspective)))