FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1363

Renat Akhtyamov:

foggy can't even imagine that it's on the overflow, on the very bottom of it, that I'll make the purchase

it's quite possible that the same scenario is possible for the eu at the end of the current hour and the beginning of the next))

Movlat Baghiyev:
it is quite possible that the same scenario is possible for the eu at the end of this hour and the beginning of the next))

Considering the chiff is for sale, that's for sure.

But at this stage, foggy, together with his beloved boss - the master of the quotation unit, let them get nervous a bit

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

tuma_news, 2016.12.19 20:14

well well)

You were told it was early)

However, the Euro has found support just where you were buying on Friday.

However, buyers still need to unload from the train.

And I think they will be taken off at the break.

Thank you!

Do you think that if the price goes down, supposedly to unload the buyers, there will be less of them? You're wrong. If the price goes up, the buyers will leave and there will be more sellers. If the price goes down in the trend, there will always be more buyers. This can be seen by observing the dynamics of this ratio. This indicator is lagging and you will not catch tops or bottoms in it

Renat Akhtyamov:
They thought that at the beginning, but now they've changed their minds. So we wait for the next one.

Movlat Baghiyev:
They thought it was an hour at the beginning, but it looks like they changed their mind. So we wait for the next one.
This situation could go on all night long.

OK, let's get on with it. )))

Renat Akhtyamov:

But at this point, foggy, along with his beloved boss, the foreman of the quoting machine, let them get nervous a little.

Renateek, honey.)

I am not offended by anyone or anything!

Your message to me in person has given me even more opportunity and energy.

Thank you!

Movlat Baghiyev:
They thought about it at the beginning, but it looks like they changed their mind. So we'll wait for the next one.

Nah, they haven't changed their minds. It's become obvious that they're not going to bed yet.

I don't think they'll have anyone at work tomorrow to lay bricks.

Oh, the foreman's gonna kick their ass in the morning before the fog clears.

Just a quick question.

When you installed the news, did you use wizard or how did you install it? Maybe through the installation wizard?

Maksim Diveev:

Do you think that if the price goes down, supposedly to get the buyers off, there will be fewer of them? You are mistaken. Exactly, if the price goes up, the buyers will leave and there will be more sellers. If the price goes down in the trend, there will always be more buyers. You can clearly see it by looking at the dynamics of the ratio. This indicator is laggingand it will not catch tops or bottoms.

Yes, the lines are moving. Pay attention to where the line started moving and what happens to the price afterwards.

Do you only watch those %? )

You can also count your percentages from the percentages.

You may also predict the middle of the range (between the red and the green line).

Thank you!

Good morning.

Lumberjack on the henna and euro all levels are ok... I thought the henna was the only one to pass, but no, there are more comrades.

I don't have such a spread in my orders.

If you have a real account you should also look at EURAUD.