FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1350

to ginger lovers:

yeeeeeeeee, redheaded diaries:

Vadens:

Dropped a cent. No fan in the intraday. Not smart enough. Too big of a deal. In the short term I can get a good rise and then I am lost when I hit a prolonged counter-trend. I am successful in the medium term, but the problem is that it is boring to pull in the medium term. In the medium term it's good to pull the Standard, and this is already a decent amount of money for a sofa trader. Let's say I can get 50 grand in wood, and it will be more reliable. Anyway, I'm thinking.

if it's not an Audi.

Lesorub:

Isn't that an Audi?

I mostly stick to one cent per pair, but here I've loaded up with two, plus the Audi and Kiwi brothers.

Vadens:
I mostly stick to one cent per pair, but here I loaded two, and also the audi and kiwi brothers.

buy signal hanging good, need to correct...

It's just, once a month there are good moves (on a full moon) and the daily debt is at the bottom...

that's the way it is...

Vadens:

No, there is some difference, on the demo I am always "in the money".

Renka, don't tell me about psychology, like I worry on the real, and on the demo I am free from prejudices and fears..........

Well, then you need to be able to trade so that there is no difference.

First of all, you have to think about the risk

Lesorub:

buy signal hanging good, .........

So I'm going to deposit it on Monday and let's go! I have a sporting norm, I'm loading one thousand wooden bucks, through conversion, around 14 quid. I lost 120 quid on this account-loaded in pairs and lots. I keep 7 cents...... as not a large flock of chickens in urban conditions..... I am asking the question-golden eggs do not bear.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have to think about the risk in the first place.

What, Renka, is life without risk?

I have one account in the medium term on the same audi, it has more margin, it's been running back and forth for 4 months now..... I already forget when I opened a trade. Asleep in front of the computer and bump your eye on the monitor's corner, it's a risk as well.

Vadens:

What, Renka, is life without risk?

I have one account in the medium term on the same audi, it has more margin, it's been running back and forth for 4 months now..... I already forget when I opened a trade. I also forget when I open a trade. Falling asleep in front of the computer and hitting the monitor's corner is a risk.

Bummer?

No

Vadens:
So I'm gonna top it up on Monday and let's go! I've got a sporting norm-loading a thousand wooden pennies, through conversion in the neighborhood of 14 quid. I lost 120 quid on this account-loaded in pairs and lots. I keep 7 cents...... as not a large flock of chickens in urban conditions..... I am asking the question-golden eggs do not bear.

it happens...

and I've got Cheif still hanging, unfinished...

on Friday...

Lesorub:

to ginger lovers:

yeeeeeeeee, redheaded diaries:

Thanks for the redheads - that calms things down a bit...))