FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1348

sterva:

The bottom at gold is impossible to catch.

If Renat believes there will be a flat - and then down to 1000 - the justification is the same - they will dump - they go to reasonable risks... the appetite for risk increases as everything calms down...

Сергей Криушин:
If Renat believes there will be a flat - and then down to 1000 - the justification is the same - they will dump - go into reasonable risks... risk appetite increases as everything calms down...

Don't confuse it with the euro forecast.

Gold for sale.

Gold - sell and open the terminal in a month or better -12-13th and close the transaction.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it's not.

Did you say not to buy on Friday?

Well, I got off the bottom and..:

And the price didn't go against me.

The question is why?

Because you don't understand the market, even if you have a DC.

That's right. Don't buy. The trend is down. What's the point of buying? It'll go up a bit and then hang around and crash in one candle like on December 14.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't confuse it with the euro forecast.

gold for sale.

Gold - sell and open the terminal in a month, or better -12-13th and close the transaction.

Thank you - I see... Although my brain is bursting at the seams...))

tuma_news:

Right. Don't buy. The trend is down. What's the point of buying? It'll go up a bit and then hang around and crash in one candle like December 14.

Tuma, the price does not go in a straight line and there is no need to draw straight lines. That's absurd.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I took it from the bottom and :

bought right on the open white candle ?

These were my thoughts at the beginning of the year.

tuma_news:
You bought it on an open white candle?

at this price.

how about you tell me where i closed?

Сергей Криушин:
Thank you - I see... although my mind is cracking at all the seams...)

Shazza. Did you really decide to do that?

Just a second....

I think so.

Weigh yourself again.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Shazza. Did you really decide to do that?

Just a second....

I think so.

Weigh yourself again.

Yes, of course, I'll keep my eyes on the downside...the trend channel is looking there too...and Movlat is waiting... although a bounce at 1144 is also probable, in the channel so to speak...