FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1347

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's enough for most people, not all.

even if some guy comes in with 100 quid and takes a chance on the whole cutlet, the price will go up...

Check on your own, one time...

Yes, logic, you have to check it somehow...really think that way - often goes against it...

Renat Akhtyamov:
in a month would be under a grand

Interesting option).

Although I reckon few will be brave enough to pull gold over the holidays....

Сергей Криушин:
Well it's generally - ka-ra-uuul ...)) bitch love gold too ...

Good afternoon :)

Colloputters-weeklies in sales ( with week 4 selling all nice but merchants second week stupid and up oil triggered with no consequences(((.

Technics for the tide at 1144+-, then 1122, a couple of levels and below the plinth to catch ( and from 1000 without a stud will not work )

Holidays soon. Our people are fine, but the Chinese and Indians will not survive the holiday without gold).

Already wrote that 1124, then the situation is set.

Tell me your version.

sterva:

Good afternoon :)

Colloputters-weeklies in sales ( with week 4 selling all nice but merchants second week stupid and up oil triggered with no consequences(((.

Technics for the tide at 1144+-, then 1122, a couple of levels and below the plinth to catch ( and from 1000 without a stud will not work )

Holidays soon. Our people are fine, but the Chinese and Indians will not survive the holiday without gold).

Already wrote that 1124, then the situation is set.

Tell me your version...

Damn it - Renat blew my mind all over the place, I also thought the bottom of the gold...where else is lower...however the bottom was knocked on the brains... i wonder if there was a rally for gold last year or not

Renat Akhtyamov:
Did I ask you for something, or did you forget?

You're somehow stressed that I have my own DC. )

Yeah, I'm good.)

Thank you!

Сергей Криушин:
The devil knows - Renat broke my mind to pieces, I also thought the bottom of the gold...where else is lower...but there was a knock on my brain from below...

I didn't. You will understand what's what when you start looking at the chart without indices.

I already told you the rest

Renat Akhtyamov:

I didn't. You will see what's going on when you start looking at the chart without the indices.

I've already told you the rest

I mainly focus on Fibo levels and BB... on large TFs and look a little at the Williams oscillator... to get up against... such a tactic...even changed colours at one time...

tuma_news:

You're somehow stressed that I have my own DC. )

Yeah, I'm good.)

Thank you!

No, it's not.

What did you say on Friday about not buying?

Well, I got off the bottom and..:

And the price didn't go against me.

The question is why?

Because you don't understand the market, even if you have a DC.

Сергей Криушин:
The hell he knows - Renat blew my brains all over the place, I too thought the bottom at gold...where else is lower...however, here's a knock on the brains from below... i wonder if there was a rally for gold last year or not

It's impossible to catch the bottom in gold.