FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1326

Vadens:

Chewed up the pound four limits out of five. Now the challenge is to complete the deal before Wednesday. Might have to jump out before the stop....nothing, that's life.

Why jump out? Don't you trust your system?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why jump out, then? Don't you trust your system?
The market is capricious and fickle like a woman, maybe the one that jumps out in the picture and the trend can slow down not by the rules or even go against the orders. But an intuition is an experience of subconsciousness, its capabilities have not been studied fully by science yet.

Vadens:
The market is capricious and fickle, like a woman, maybe the one that jumps out in the picture and the trend can slow down not by the rules, or even go against the orders. But if you do not know what to do, you will have to use intuition, and intuition is an experience of subconsciousness, the ability of which has not yet been fully explored by science.
Well you kind of break your rules, don't you?

At the moment the index is weak and the national currencies are strong, that is the reason why the pound is chewing my limits. I fear that the bx will be weak before the Fed, then the pound may pull orders higher, breaking through a block of resistance (now I reckon they are reversal stones), if so, we have to jump out on a pullback and average out.

............ It sounds interesting "national currencies" but it turns out the US has no national currency, which is why the quid is going against national currencies as it belongs to the Fed..... the financial and social superstructure of the state.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Well, I think you are breaking your own rules, aren't you?
No, it's an element of tactics, but I've always wanted to trade strictly by the rules, as they teach me in primary school.

Pound to 1.2890 should wait I think.

Vadens:

Chewed up the pound four limits out of five. Now the challenge is to complete the deal before Wednesday. Might have to jump out before the stop.... nothing,that's life.

Just not in heels...

By the way, the train wasn't going anywhere...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Pound to 1.2890 should wait I think.
....... or at 2430.

At least revive your swamp boy.

Stirlitz has never been so close to failure https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1172#comment_2897685

And the outcome (just a couple of weeks later ) - from the 16th of October

Movlat was right - 3 figs to the contrary. We are waiting for the continuation. Maybe as early as today - look at all the terminals in the country
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

mmmoguschiy-new:
At least to liven up your swamp a bit.

Stirlitz has never been so close to failure https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1172#comment_2897685

And the outcome (just a couple of weeks later) - from October 16 - stelloche.

Movlat was right - 3 figs to the contrary. We are waiting for the sequel. Maybe today - look at all the terminals in the country.

Thank you!

Where have you been sneaking around?