FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1280

Movlat Baghiyev:
It's better to wait for EUR/JPY, I think you won't cope with it.
It would be better to sleep and calculate the price in the morning.

sterva:

USDCAD did not understand last time either and now we are going down.

The euras in the pair with the quid is too early to shock.

In the pair with the yen, what do you think?

I am still writing about the Canadian... I'm working on the debts on H4 (I buy everything)... I don't know what will happen, but the moon will rise sharply. I gave my laptop for repair today, I don't have it at hand, I'll have the pictures tomorrow, nearer to the evening...

sterva:

USDCAD also didn't get it last time and now going down.

I bought to 1.3450 but with a small lot.

Someone's been ratting on the pound... He's awake now and will be on his own, and everyone else is just watching.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Someone's been ratting on the pound... He's awake now and he'll be on his own, and everyone else will just watch.
What do you mean?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean?
I think it will rise against everything and the others will just watch after it. 1.2930 will be enough for me.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I think everything will go up and the rest will just watch after it. 1.2930 will be enough for me, though not for long.
We had a full-blown bridge today. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Somebody ratted on the pound...He's awake now and will be on his own and everyone else is just watching....

Poundik is bloodied by many of the raw materials. He's being pulled behind them for now.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
The bridges have been opened up to the full today. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
I'm sorry, I don't think so... It's just a triangle job... They made triangles and threw them back and forth. Either there's a lot of dangling or there's no money...

sterva:

Poundik is bloodied by many of the raw materials. He's been drawn to them so far).

I think he's been unstuck since 2008 ...