FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1257

sterva:

I feel sorry for the dinosaurs.

I don't care if 90% of the 50/50 predictions didn't come true.

But they're all angry and toothy...

I think on mericots we'll swing to 1.05, which is very frustrating, but the limit is close even if the target is parity.

I associate this with the fact that the eura is not a peso and a pullback after a long way to say 1.074 or 1.08 is correct.

A pullback of 0.98 and 0.96 would probably do the trick, but dinosaurs have always waited too and ..... wait.........)))

The goodness itself has arrived. )

Long-term reversal targets on the straight pairs also indicate a possible spectacular impulse of the index. And in the short-to-medium term, the henge is heading for a pullback.

.........In fact, the momentum is what one would like to think, a realignment of the financial system into another price zone is not out of the question.

Lesorub:
Whoever is in Audi is not going to die out. But..., there are sell sticks on the hour, I went into a sell on the correction to 0.7360
and the euro can be sold and the chif can be bought

Renat Akhtyamov:
well, the euras can be sold and the chif can be bought
The euro set-up was drawn yesterday, sold by three...

Lesorub:
The Eura set-up was drawn yesterday, sold by three...
Maybe it makes sense to put the TP higher? If euro is at the bottom it might not work out....

kwinto:
Maybe it makes sense to put the stop higher? If the euro is at the bottom it might not work....
Do you know where the Euro is bottom??? I can tell you it's way down...

Lesorub:
Do you know where the Eura is at the bottom??? I can tell you it's way down...

at zero, just like all the other pairs.

but no one will ever be able to tell you the same figure for all the pairs - where the top is

Lesorub:
Do you know where the Eura is at the bottom??? I can tell you it's way down...
It's just that you're buying at 15 figures... and before that there was a post about the index... that there's just a little bit left and a reversal.... far down in price for you is how much?

Renat Akhtyamov:

at zero, just like all the other pairs.

But no one will ever be able to give the same figure for all pairs - where the top is

That below zero was not taken).

The EU will collapse and you will have to pay for the civilised scrapping of the euras with rubles.

In fact the dollar was falling not too long ago too and the US had plans not to pay its debts.

A common scam by overconfident traders.

The fall is not fatal.

They'll hit their stops and come back.

kwinto:
It's just that you're buying at 15 figures... and before that there was a post about the index... that there's just a little bit left and a reversal.... Far down in price for you is how much?
I'm not at the tech... Later if I have time.