FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1254

sterva:
???

Have you ever tried to open a triangle, at least on the demo?

Try it, the profit on it will not change in a year and will be equal (if everything is opened correctly) to the sum of the spread on all three pairs, but with a minus.

What do you want to trade with such a chip?

That's why you have to trade one or the other - either crosses or majors.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Show me yours first, and then show me someone else's.

The man is hanging in there, struggling, not losing heart. Well done Ishim, what can I say.

Can you do as he did?

Let's pay tribute to the Master, as he is not with us

But he does not leave us. His PAMM is our eternal guide in the harsh world(forex)! Lighthouse!!! As soon as the Lighthouse sells out, it means a reversal If it pulls out, honour and praise to him

mmmoguschiy-new:
Let us pay homage to the Master, for he is not with us

But he does not leave us. His PAMM is our eternal guide in the harsh world(forex)! Lighthouse!!! As soon as the lighthouse goes down - it means a U-turn.
By the way, the "Guru" thread is a thread invented purely for trolling and a complete offtopic.

Renat Akhtyamov:
By the way, the "Teachers" thread is a thread invented purely for trolling and a complete offtopic.
HE teaches(taught) how not to!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
HE teaches you how not to!!!

And here's where you can scratch out a forecast for the pound. Expecting a deficit, i.e. a rise, do you think?

http://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/articles/2016/11/23/666642-velikobritaniya-uhudshila-ekonomicheskii-brexit

Великобритания ухудшила экономический прогноз из-за Brexit
Великобритания ухудшила экономический прогноз из-за Brexit
  • Ведомости
  • www.vedomosti.ru
Правительство займет 23 млрд фунтов для инвестиций в инфраструктуру и поддержки экономики

Renat Akhtyamov:

And here's where you can scratch out a forecast for the pound. Is there expected to be a deficit, i.e. a rise, do you think?

http://www.vedomosti.ru/economics/articles/2016/11/23/666642-velikobritaniya-uhudshila-ekonomicheskii-brexit

It's all voiced.

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's all voiced.

What's been voiced?

There's a 0.5 year medium term, a minimum.

In the meantime, those who entered the sticks on the Eure yesterday will get their prizes in about 15 minutes today...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What has been voiced?

Here is a medium term of 0.5 years, a minimum.

that's half a year minimum. train your memory, iircusa.

mmmoguschiy-new:
that's at least half a year's worth of chips.

this?

50 chips?

All right, I get it.