FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1252

Renat Akhtyamov:
We trade a pair and when we say growth we mean growth of the pair that has the national currency.
So what is the national currency of America or Japan?

Movlat Baghiyev:
So what is the national currency of America or Japan?
Then you are in the wrong market. You don't trade currencies separately on the forex market.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Then you are in the wrong market. Currencies are not traded separately on the forex market.
So what is rising in the US-Japan currency pair? What does the price chart show?

Movlat Baghiyev:
So what's going up in the US/Japan currency pair?

I don't give a shit. The dollar is not separately traded here.

The rest is higher.

Wait for 105, it will be more accurate and consistent with your forecast and drawdown as well.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The rest is higher.

You must have a very big drum...

Movlat Baghiyev:
You must have a very large drum...
Sorry, that's your offtop.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The rest is higher.

Wait for 105, it will be more accurate and in line with your forecast and drawdown as well.

I don't work for the Hydrometeorological Center, I'm just sharing my opinion ... And about the drum you said ... Which meant that my opinion is not important for you and in the end you got an answer ... although you have gone off topic ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
I don't work at the Hydrometeorological Center to make predictions. I just shared my opinion ... And you said something about the drum ... Which meant that my opinion does not matter to you and you eventually got an answer, which you consider off-topic ... Although you have gone off-topic yourself ...

I have already explained it to you.

Once again, this is forex, not the National Bank.

If we say it is growing, it means a pair is growing.

We also have pairs on the MT charts, there is no other way.

Hiding behind a deep understanding of national currencies after you screw up your forecasts is inappropriate and childish at the very least.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hiding behind a deep understanding of national currencies after screwing up the forecast is inappropriate and childish to say the least.

don't say "hooray" until you've jumped over it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have already explained it to you.

Once again, this is forex, not the National Bank.

If we say it is growing, it means a pair is growing.

We also have pairs on the charts in MT, there is no other way.

The fact that you are hiding behind a deep understanding of the national currencies after you have fucked up your forecasts is inappropriate and at the very least, childish.

What do you mean? Who fucked up on what? I didn't get personal here...