FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1192

Movlat Baghiyev:
I don't see any competition ... Just hidden advertising by dealers.

Greetings

You have 189 pages with 20 signals each, that's just MT4 signals, 9,890 products in the Market, no competition here.)

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

189 pages with 20 signals each, that's just MT4 signals, 9,890 products in the Market, no competition here )

It's just visibility ...90% of the products can be thrown in the trash ...They practically duplicate each other .Signals are the same % .That is % stuffed with deposits and low maturity expectation enough that a simple slippage when copying will kill profitability .

Movlat Baghiyev:
It's just visibility ... 90% of the products can be thrown in the trash ... They practically duplicate each other ... The signals are the same % .I.e., the % is stuffed with deposits and low maturity, so a simple slippage in the copying process kills profitability.
It has long been prevented, now deposits do not affect the growth, and some rare suspicious signals are also catching.

Server Muradasilov:
I have not understood the mathematical expectation.
What's not clear?) Average profitability per trade in pips.

new-rena:

not to cheat.

constant replenishments and cancellation of pending orders is not an example of trading for copying.

I do not have constant deposits, investors in PAMM accounts occasionally deposit some, and the cancellation of pending orders is done automatically by my Expert Advisor, it is not a crime that the price has not reached the right level. Profitability is almost 500% for such a short period thought to attract people, but it turns out to be more complicated, and PAMM accounts are not in favour...

Server Muradasilov:

how do these numbers add up to 238

Sergey Mitrofanov:
There are no regular deposits, investors in PAMM accounts are occasionally added, and cancellation of pending orders is done automatically by my advisor, it is not a crime that the price has not reached the right level. Profitability is almost 500% for such a short period, I thought it would attract people, but it is more complicated, and the PAMM accounts are not so popular...
They should not PR as much as they should, it is easy to get a ban, and for a long time.

Movlat Baghiyev:
how to add these numbers to get 238

We do not know the algorithm for their calculations, it means that there is a reason for these calculations. He said that they are dealing with it.

Maybe 90% of products in the market are almost identical. If so many developers, of whom at least 200 (a large number of them are very advanced) have not invented anything new, they will not. It turns out that 90% sell almost identical "potatoes" than there is no competition.

Server Muradasilov:

Nobody knows the algorithm of their calculations, so there is a reason for such calculations, but there is a thread here where they point to "suspicious signals". They're sorting it out there.

Maybe 90% of products in the market are almost identical. If so many developers, of whom at least 200 (a large number of them are very advanced) have not invented anything new, they will not. It turns out that 90% sell almost identical "potatoes" than there is no competition.

Well, I mean the same ...))) and on the water numbers 238 turned out in the report of the developers))) while there are only these numbers and immediately the total is 238 ... and then even more interesting)))
548)))

Server Muradasilov:

Nobody knows the algorithm of their calculations, so there is a reason for such calculations, but there is a thread here where they point to "suspicious signals". they've been dealt with.

So it turns out that those who need it will get it right and those who don't will be left with small percentages? I thought if there is competition, everything should be open and transparent ...