FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1191

WadensFX:

Vladimir

Nice demos. Can you show me the real one?

I had the reals but it was a rynak and with my technique the small amounts burned out on the spikes

Владимир:

Hi! Good luck!

The pound's GDP has given a hairpin. Pound and oceanian crosses sold off, now we must not miss the end of the pullback.

Владимир:
I've had reals, but it's a rynak and with my technique small amounts have burned off in spikes.

Show that you've been earning steadily on a real account for a couple of years and people will start to follow.

I've had real money, but it's a market and my technique burned out small amounts in spikes.)

sterva:

Show that you've been earning steadily on a real account for a couple of years and people will start to follow.

(It's a queue to dump someone else's deposit).

Okay.

WadensFX:

Hi! Good luck!

Thank you!

Can you tell me how to get subscribers faster? Thank you in advance!!!

Sergey Mitrofanov:
Can you tell me how to get subscribers faster? Thanks in advance!!!

not to cheat.

constant replenishments and cancellation of orders is not an example of trading for copying.

Sergey Mitrofanov:
Please tell me how to get faster subscribers? Thanks in advance!!!

I do not get subscribers on PAMM accounts, the reason is the constant infusion, and the outflow of cash, which is extremely detrimental to the copying of the signal

I have to go to the top for at least five months.

The third option is that there are not so many subscribers, who are after the interest, but not the stability - you have to do not less than 100% a month with a low drawdown.

If you want to understand something, look at the signals from the top, you should follow them (indices).

If you want to understand something, look at the top ones, they are the ones to be guided by (indicators).

There is no competition here. It's just hidden advertising for DTs.