FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1081

Roman Busarov:

so you were given screenshots and everything... so no.... you don't like it either... =) well, in principle, the typical human behavior =)

Come on, come on.

I'm just stalling for time.

I personally bought a pound and advise a yen from 99 or 100.

The rest is best left untouched for now.

what do you think about that?

Roman Busarov:

Roman, where is your t.p. on the pound?

new-rena:

Come on, come on.

I'm stalling for time.

I personally bought a pound and I'm recommending a yen from 99 or 100.

What do you think of that?

Nothing =)

Roman Busarov:
nothing =)
should you not do that or are you stocked up and afraid of something?

sterva:
Roman, where do you have t.p. on the pound?

I only have one position in the pound, and it's a quarter of a worker's... from today's low at the moment, but it's open that week. But I can't rule out going into the 1.23-1.25 zone, so my pose in that zone will give me a 7-9% drawdown =)

but i'm like all the meat in the long position =)

new-rena:
should we not do that or are you just stocked up and afraid of something?
on the pound the risks have been halved... i haven't looked at the jap... too lazy =)

Roman Busarov:
I've reduced the risks on the pound by half... I didn't look at the JPY... too lazy =)

the risk there is a maximum of 150 pips of drawdown from the current one. And the target - as luck would have it).

For the henna, it's a bit early, of course.

But in general, the best thing is to trade one pair.

For me they even started to send me pending orders on crosses when I was trading two pairs, so I had to write a program that would cut them off without leaving the office.

Now - one account - one pair.

Roman Busarov:

I only have one position in the pound, and it's a quarter of a worker's... from today's low at the moment, but it's open that week. But I can't rule out going into the 1.23-1.25 zone, so my pose in that zone will give me a 7-9% drawdown =)

but i'm like all the meat in the longs =)

You don't understand the question. Take profit where? Or I do not know how to ask (the drawdown, even lower I am aware of)

when they fell i wrote there i don't remember where, for 1.3030 there will be a massacre.... nothing has really changed...

sterva:
You don't understand the question. Taking the profit where? Or I do not know how to ask (the drawdown, even lower I am aware of)
When the price comes to the top, we'll close there... ... so far, as I wrote, the first benchmark is the closing of the gap...