FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1072

max325:
I think that's it for today. I'm gonna go relieve some stress.

and I just ran away, 15 minutes ago)

There's no drive on Fora, so...

Server Muradasilov:

It is up to you to decide what to do. I said the markets will shake things up, 750 Yt, it is a lot of money.)

That begs the question, why the veto was issued for a reason. Obamka issued the veto as soon as the Saudis mentioned the 750 Yuan, and it was not today or yesterday.

I do not know, I do not know why. But so far I don't see the dollar weakening anywhere. Except in the pound to sell from 1.2850. And in the yen maybe.

The Saudis may know how to bring down the dollar, but who can say what the dangers are and who they can sell it to?

I would like to open a thread, I am very interested in people's opinions.)

Server Muradasilov:

The Saudis may know how to bring down the dollar, but who can say what the dangers are and who they can sell it to?

I would like to open a thread.)

They will be easily dispersed.

Max says that Europe needs this kind of thing.

The Euro will go down the drain after this, it is true.

The yen will go up and down a bit and then go back up again.

And it works out very well for the states - they will take cheaper and give it back to them at a higher price and with interest)

max325:
I don't know, I don't know why. But so far I don't see the dollar weakening anywhere. Except in the pound to sell from 1.2850. And in the yen maybe.
We all have systems, we all work on something. I agree, I don't see anything either, but force majeure has never been cancelled.

Server Muradasilov:
We all have systems, we all work with something. I agree, I do not see anything either, but force majeure has not been cancelled.

Maybe they have the whole mission adding up to an exchange for pounds at 1.2850, then everything is explained. Yes and the euros are exchanging 45 yards of euros for dollars today. That's already 750-50 = 700 already.

З

max325:

Maybe they have the whole mission adding up to an exchange for pounds at 1.2850, then everything is explained.

The interesting thing is that out of 100 senators, 97 voted to override the veto and the same vote will be taken today in the House, if the result is the same - we will see the official response from the Saudis in the coming days.

Finally)

The moon has broken through the barrier!!!))

Let's see what happens with the other pairs....

sterva:

It's simple, if there's a test now, I dial (let them collop).

If not, I wait).

Olga, congratulations on the successful sale of the Canadian, I understand correctly?

new-rena:
congratulate the koloputnik...