FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 895

sxww:
Rena, I am not at all interested in what is "drawn" on the graph.

Didn't you check the target calculation by history anyway? The table is not all posted, as I understand....

By the way, don't post it, it's already been burned on the percentages...

sxww:
Rena, I am not at all interested in what is "drawn" on the chart.
You're probably not telling the truth about the chart - at least you're taking the spread into account).

new-rena:

Didn't you check the target calculation by history anyway? The table is not all posted, as I understand....

By the way, don't post it, it's already been burned on percentages...

That's funny! By the time you write your message, it'll have changed seventy-five times.)

azfaraon:
You must be lying about the chart... you are at least counting the spread...)
About the chart... you write like a Georgian man)))))

Dimmerd:
That's funny! By the time you write your message, it'll have changed seventy-five times.)

There is such a thing. I can't help it.

I saw the mistake, I need to fix it.

Every mistake here can make you feel like you're going away for a long time, or permanently out of handicap.

new-rena:

There is such a thing. I can't help it.

I saw a mistake - I need to correct it.

Here every mistake can freeze for a long time, or from the forfeit show a way out.

You don't give a fuck about the crunchy ones on the form, you don't give a fuck about the crunchy ones on the form))))

You'll plow through it!!!

No, you people, how can you calculate the percentage of mm from the flock, even if it's a hundred, even if it's a lot?

Dimmerd:
i know, i just don't understand, how do you know which is the herd and which is the mm?

There are three figures, how do you calculate the percentage of the total for each?

A sixth-grade Soviet high school textbook.

azfaraon:
You're probably lying about the chart ... you at least take the spread into account ))

Why do I need the spread? It doesn't matter to me, especially on the major pairs.

sxww:

There are three figures, how do you calculate the percentage of the total for each?

A sixth-grade Soviet high school textbook.

Why do I need the spread? It plays no role for me, especially on the major pairs.

She's lying again))) You're indenting the line by the size of the spread))

azfaraon:
He's lying again))) You're indenting the line by the size of the spread))
The spread is not needed there and does not carry any meaning. Strange knows it by heart.