FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 892

sxww:

Do you have any idea what an open interest is, can you articulate it?

Open interest is an interesting thing! It seems simple, but there are a lot of nuances

It is more or less described on Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/openinterest.asp

That is, you can actually tell if a new contract has been created or if an old one has been closed/rebought
Open Interest
Open Interest
  • root
  • www.investopedia.com
Open interest is the total number of open or outstanding (not closed or delivered) options and/or futures contracts that exist on a given day, delivered on a particular day. Open interest is commonly associated with the futures and options markets, where the number of existing contracts changes from day to day – unlike the stock market, where...

mmmoguschiy-new:
I need very clear instructions - where and how to buy and then what to do with it (i.e. when and how to close/sell) correctly. About the purchase you have already described. I promised to describe exactly - what to do with it then. Well, maybe the interest of the open-ended here will have to take into account - some specific values.

Tot hfp nj;t cfvjt/

Do you have any idea what an open interest is, can you formulate it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Open interest is an interesting thing! It seems to be simple, but there are many nuances

It is more or less described on Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/openinterest.asp

That is, in fact, you can conclude from it whether a new contract has been created or an old one has been closed/rebought

There are no nuances there, everything is simple and unambiguous.

OM is the open positions of participants in an instrument in contracts.

sxww:

There are no nuances there, everything is simple and unambiguous.

OM is the open positions of participants in an instrument in contracts.

Well, that's great! How does this help me in my buying? Well, there are large traders on the CFTC, there are hedgers. Every week their OI changes. Some of them have money coming in, some of them have money going out. What next? Right now, it's overbought by the looks of it. I guess when the situation reverses, we can sell.

Roman Busarov:
let's say he traded on the advice of the old one=)

))))

well, if it's the end, then maybe.

Here's an open interest(without the quotes) - a ruble

Thank you very much Strange (sorry I don't know the name).May God bless you and may all your prayers be answered

Отпусти мне, Батюшка, грехи... - Михаил Круг.
Отпусти мне, Батюшка, грехи... - Михаил Круг.
  • www.youtube.com
Спасибо тебе, Mама, боль моя... За то, что я живу на этом свете... За то, что я люблю, мечтаю я, За то, что по утрам мне солнце светит... За то, что вижу неб...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Here's an open interest (without quotes) - a ruble

the usual. scattered like kittens in different corners....

everyone's in the oven)

new-rena:

the usual. scattered like kittens in different corners....

everyone's in the poop.)

not yet. they're getting ready.