FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 806

mmmoguschiy-new:
10 quid an hour withdrawal? i thought that's how the withdrawal was drawn

maybe what you got is called something else?

well, keep thinking=)))) and we'll be outputting=))

the key word is thinking... sorry...

Veniamin Skrepkov:
I.e. the option is in the money (otherwise it makes sense to close it before expiration) and depending on the strategy you get limited risk-unlimited profit or limited profit (premium)-unlimited loss. On the CME for each instrument the calculations are in the notes of the bulletins.
That's not what I asked about at all.

mmmoguschiy-new:
that's great. but you got the name wrong. it's called a bust

for you down left the amount of the losing trade and you can see from the chart that this descent is clearly greater...

but yeah... you don't have much to think about=)

Roman Busarov:

for you down left the amount of the losing trade and you can see from the chart that this descent is clearly greater...

Roman, just don't answer, save your nerves. Soon it'll be Friday, barbeque, fishing.)

Found a pool?

Roman Busarov:

find a pool?

new-rena:
Roman, just do not answer, save your nerves. Soon it will be Friday, barbecue, fishing)

It's just funny to watch an uneducated person =)

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd appreciate it if you could save the past day's levels ... so you don't have to draw them every day ...

If anyone can redo it, I'd be grateful if he could save levels of past days ... not to draw them by hand every day =)

Files:

Roman Busarov:

It's just funny to watch an uneducated person =)

I don't know what you're talking about, but it's a good strategy for intraday trading.

If someone can redo it, I'd be grateful if he could save levels of past days ...not to draw them every day by hand =)

you don't have a problem with money

pay the freelance programmers 50 quid, they'll do it

and then send it to the market - it will pay off.

in your TOR write - that you need the code and that all rights to the turkey will be yours and that the programmer should destroy the code after he will fix it as you need and will not sell

you have to give them your copyright.

mmmoguschiy-new:
and enter

think what you earn... you can't do anything else

have it your way... good luck to you

new-rena:

I take it you don't have a problem with money.

pay the freelance programmers 50 quid, they'll do it.

and then send it to the market - it'll pay off.

you may need the code and all the rights to the indicator will be yours and the programmer should destroy the code after he has fixed it and will not sell it.

let the copyright be yours

i don't mind working with my hands and head during the application process=))

but it's a cool idea)

Roman Busarov:

I don't mind working with my hands and head during the application process=))

but it's a cool idea=)

yeah, this site is great